About This File
This script allows developers to run and test their code while in game using their favorite code editor.
- Executes the code once you save the file
- Runs code server-side (test-s.js)
- Runs code client-side (test-c.js)
Also this is meant to be used in development environment only (otherwise, you can add a password to the /hot command).
How to use:
- Simply write some code in test-s.js or test-c.js then save the file, hot loader will see the changes and execute it.
- To run client-side code, use the command /hot first, then save the test-c.js file
What's New in Version 1.0.5 See changelog
Forgot to add playerQuit event to prevent executing code on wrong client, final version