Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

59 minutes ago, Lonely said:

Hello Xabi, how can I get your other contact information? 

There are only 2 ways to contact me, both related to the forum, as I already said.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Xabi:

There are only 2 ways to contact me, both related to the forum, as I already said.

Can you our server configurate with this script please ? :)

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Xabi:

Please tell me again how to contact her

1 hour ago, Ecoloop said:
Please tell me again how to contact her

Her? Just post here or use the private message.

2 hours ago, Safeping said:

Can you our server configurate with this script please ? :)

Of course not, there's a guide already made for that case.

Posted (edited)
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Xabi:

Her? Just post here or use the private message.

Of course not, there's a guide already made for that case.

hello,

i have your tutorial follow .. the consol has not errors i can connect to the server.

i become not welcome message.. not login/register dialog and can't press F for change the skin :/ 

what must i do ? please help me

thumb_

Edited by Safeping

hello,

i have your tutorial follow .. the consol has not errors i can connect to the server.

i become not welcome message.. not login/register dialog and can't press F for change the skin :/ 

ckick here

7 hours ago, Ecoloop said:

hello,

ckick here

Enable clientside C# as stated on the guide, creating the .txt file, if that doesn't work I don't know what else you can try.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Xabi:

Enable clientside C# as stated on the guide, creating the .txt file, if that doesn't work I don't know what else you can try.

Hello, I have created the txt file, but it does not come to the login registration process. maybe they would be so nice and would look over our server. Maybe you will find the mistake.

48 minutes ago, Ecoloop said:

Hello, I have created the txt file, but it does not come to the login registration process. maybe they would be so nice and would look over our server. Maybe you will find the mistake.

The file needs to be on each client, not on the server.

Buenas Xabi, 

somos una comunidad que lleva ProjectLife de Arma3 en Español (es decir un server "hardcore roleplay") y nos gustaría también dar el salto a GTARP, en concreto a RAGEMP por las posibilidades que ofrece.

Hemos visto que has subido tu proyecto de RP Server al foro de RAGE y por ello nos ponemos en contacto contigo, por si estarías interesado en participar o unirte de alguna forma para abrir el primer server en Español para rolplay (dado que aun no hay ninguno)

De cualquier forma tomamos tu trabajo como base para el proyecto y quedamos a la espera de lo que nos digas (de hecho nos encantaria hablar contigo por TS3 si fuese posible)

Te dejo link a nuestra web por si quieres algo mas de información https://a3pl.es/

Un saludo