Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

Posted (edited)

1) Change Language:
-------------------------------------

I noticed that have GenRes, GenRes.pt-BR and GenRes.en-GB ...
And all subfolders from Messages have those 3 languages.

So how could i change the language, please?

2) Jobs:
--------------
How it works?

I read that:
You to spawn the vehicle with command /vehicle and set id to 100 + jobid.
So, I created one motorcycle with the command /vehicle.
Go to the Database phpmyadmin and change the id to 101
Restart the server
But I tried to drive it and it told me:
"No has atendido ningún pedido"

The same with trash job.

So, How jobs work, please? What have i do to make then working, please?

I even can't quit job, it tells me:
"Necesitas cumplir 5 pagas más hasta poder dejar el empleo"

3) Gas Stations:
---------------------------
I can't refuel on gas stations. I use the command and it tells me that its not a refuel place...
How I config the gas stations to work, please?

Thank you very much!!!!

Edited by joew

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EskaPe said:

You've to install and uses the right .NET Core 2.2 for your version of visual studio. Visual Studio 2017 uses .NET Core  2.2.106 and 2019 uses .NET Core 2.2.203
Link: https://github.com/dotnet/core/blob/master/release-notes/2.2/2.2.4/2.2.4-download.md#downloads

Edited by joew

Posted (edited)

I can't leave the hotel room because i'm getting error:

The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic assembly.
System.Private.CoreLib
   at System.Reflection.Emit.InternalAssemblyBuilder.get_Location()
The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic assembly.
C#: compiling scripts..

CS0579: Duplicate 'System.Reflection.AssemblyCompanyAttribute' attribute
       -> RAGEMP\client_resources\127.0.0.1_22005\cs_packages\WiredPlayers-Client\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers-Client.AssemblyInfo.cs:13

CS0579: Duplicate 'System.Reflection.AssemblyConfigurationAttribute' attribute
       -> RAGEMP\client_resources\127.0.0.1_22005\cs_packages\WiredPlayers-Client\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers-Client.AssemblyInfo.cs:14

CS0579: Duplicate 'System.Reflection.AssemblyFileVersionAttribute' attribute
       -> RAGEMP\client_resources\127.0.0.1_22005\cs_packages\WiredPlayers-Client\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers-Client.AssemblyInfo.cs:15

CS0579: Duplicate 'System.Reflection.AssemblyInformationalVersionAttribute' attribute
       -> RAGEMP\client_resources\127.0.0.1_22005\cs_packages\WiredPlayers-Client\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers-Client.AssemblyInfo.cs:16

CS0579: Duplicate 'System.Reflection.AssemblyProductAttribute' attribute
       -> RAGEMP\client_resources\127.0.0.1_22005\cs_packages\WiredPlayers-Client\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers-Client.AssemblyInfo.cs:17

CS0579: Duplicate 'System.Reflection.AssemblyTitleAttribute' attribute
       -> RAGEMP\client_resources\127.0.0.1_22005\cs_packages\WiredPlayers-Client\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers-Client.AssemblyInfo.cs:18

CS0579: Duplicate 'System.Reflection.AssemblyVersionAttribute' attribute
       -> RAGEMP\client_resources\127.0.0.1_22005\cs_packages\WiredPlayers-Client\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers-Client.AssemblyInfo.cs:19

How could I fix it, please?

Thank you!

Edited by joew

IS it possible to remove the World-dimensions and use Shops in the "Real world" instead, within a range? @Xabi

That would make things a lot easier.

Best Regards.

55 minutes ago, Kalle801 said:

IS it possible to remove the World-dimensions and use Shops in the "Real world" instead, within a range? @Xabi

That would make things a lot easier.

Best Regards.

Will be changed soon, so both systems will be used.

• Like 1

Hello @Xabi thanks a lot for the work on your project.

I have a question that has been asked several times the mod is it currently compatible with Linux or still not? thank you and have a nice day to you

Just now, mordocrick said:

Hello @Xabi thanks a lot for the work on your project.

I have a question that has been asked several times the mod is it currently compatible with Linux or still not? thank you and have a nice day to you

It's been compatible since SharedData was fixed, long time ago.

-> Error starting 'WiredPlayers' System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 54. at int System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.GetKeyValuePair(string connectionString, int currentPosition, StringBuilder buffer, bool useOdbcRules, out string keyname, out string keyvalue) at NameValuePair System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Hashtable parsetable, string connectionString, bool buildChain, Hashtable synonyms, bool firstKey) at new System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions(string connectionString, Hashtable synonyms, bool useOdbcRules) at void System.Data.Common.DbConnectionStringBuilder.set_ConnectionString(string value) at new MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlBaseConnectionStringBuilder(string connStr) at void MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.set_ConnectionString(string value) at new MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection(string connectionString) at List<BusinessModel> WiredPlayers.database.Database.LoadAllBusiness() in C:\RAGEMP\server-files\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\database\Database.cs:line 1216 at void WiredPlayers.business.Business.LoadDatabaseBusiness() in C:\RAGEMP\server-files\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\business\Business.cs:line 19 at void WiredPlayers.database.Database.OnResourceStart() in C:\RAGEMP\server-files\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\database\Database.cs:line 40 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) at GTANetworkInternals.ScriptingEngine.InvokeVoidMethod(String method, Object[] args) at System.Collections.Generic.List1.ForEach(Action1 action) at GTANetworkInternals.EventHandler.ParseEx(Event _event, ScriptingEngine engine, Object[] arguments) at System.Collections.Generic.List1.ForEach(Action1 action) at GTANetworkInternals.GameServer.StartResource(String resourceName, String parent)

What can i do 

Edited by [email protected]