Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

Posted (edited)

After purchase a Vehicle, my money is not taken and i dont got the Keys, but is says i Purchased & own it now.

Edit: The Money were taken from my Bank account.

PS: I would like to open the Inventory with "i", could somebody give a codesnipped for that?

Edited by Kalle801
  • Like 1

Helllo,i dont know anything..
1.How can i change the language from spanish
2.How can i open menu
3.How can i give mysel admin
4.How can i refuel my car
5.I have job garbage but i don t know what i do to him

Help me please.

Posted (edited)

Hi! I changed SSL to none but I still get that error after I recompile the source... wtf?!

LE: Got it working! Somehow after I changed the .net core version and uninstalled some things the place where it compiled was different than the one I had in meta.xml

Edited by brosiden

vor 12 Stunden schrieb brosiden:

Hi! I changed SSL to none but I still get that error after I recompile the source... wtf?!

LE: Got it working! Somehow after I changed the .net core version and uninstalled some things the place where it compiled was different than the one I had in meta.xml

2.1 i guess? :D

Did we ever find a fix for this?

==================[4/9/2019 11:08:50 AM]==================
Colorful.ConsoleAccessException: Color conversion failed because a handle to the actual windows console was not found.
   at CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO_EX Colorful.ColorMapper.GetBufferInfo(IntPtr hConsoleOutput)
=========================================================

Sorry if I missed it from an earlier post, it's been a long night trying to get this going.

Not even sure if my server is Linux or not, but I assume so as I am getting this error.

I can contact my host to find out, that is easy.

Thanks in advanced for any help!

Posted (edited)
Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
 (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
Aborted

Start. Debian 9
upd  I understood. There is no .so
This build does not run on lunux

Edited by KarlBaka

-> Error starting 'WiredPlayers'
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Text.Encoding.CodePages, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
   at void WiredPlayers.database.Database.OnResourceStart()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at GTANetworkInternals.ScriptingEngine.InvokeVoidMethod(String method, Object[] args)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at GTANetworkInternals.EventHandler.ParseEx(Event _event, ScriptingEngine engine, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at GTANetworkInternals.GameServer.StartResource(String resourceName, String parent)

Need help..

Client don't connect.

I changed the Net Core to 2.1 because 2.2 gives me error and don't compile. I didn't get any error on server.exe

But I got this error after try to connect to the server:

---------------------------
RAGE Multiplayer
FATAL ERROR: .NET Host did not initialize correctly! Please reinstall RAGE Multiplayer and ensure its files consistency.

Press OK to terminate RAGE Multiplayer.
OK   

How fix it, please?

ty!!!!!