Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

Hi Xabi,

in an earlier version of your gamemode it was possible to use the GTA-Online Charakter Creation but i installed your newest version and now you use the NPC-SKIN System, is there a setting to use the online creator ?

Thx

1 hour ago, Norman_124 said:

Hi Xabi,

in an earlier version of your gamemode it was possible to use the GTA-Online Charakter Creation but i installed your newest version and now you use the NPC-SKIN System, is there a setting to use the online creator ?

Thx

There are both versions, choosing the right option (custom, default) on the creator.

3 hours ago, Stephan Kraviz said:

And what's the difference between the free version and the paid one ?

The paid one has multiple bugs and crashes fixed, uses C# clientside and is the one i'm working into.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Xabi:

There are both versions, choosing the right option (custom, default) on the creator.

The paid one has multiple bugs and crashes fixed, uses C# clientside and is the one i'm working into.

Do you mean there is a button in the char creator? (I didn't find it) or have i to switch it in the code between custom and default? 

THX

2 hours ago, Norman_124 said:

Do you mean there is a button in the char creator? (I didn't find it) or have i to switch it in the code between custom and default? 

THX

Well, more than button, they're two texts:

https://imgur.com/tcl1X4Q

Edited by Xabi

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Xabi:

Well, more than button, they're two texts:

https://imgur.com/tcl1X4Q

Hi,

i've tested character creation selection with Norman_124 and found out why the two buttons didn't showed up.

We had changed language from spanish to english, but the translations for english are incomplete. That meant, there was no text for the two buttons so they became completely invisible. Switching back to spanish solved the problem.

2 hours ago, chArry said:

Hi,

i've tested character creation selection with Norman_124 and found out why the two buttons didn't showed up.

We had changed language from spanish to english, but the translations for english are incomplete. That meant, there was no text for the two buttons so they became completely invisible. Switching back to spanish solved the problem.

You can just add them into the english version if they're missing, it should work.

It good Script.

Thank you

Edited by etanal

Hi Xabi,

I have to ask another question:

When a friend  of mine wants to open the char creator (with the F Key) nothing happens, he is on WIN7. On my WIN 10 everything is ok.

Is that a bug?

Thx 

3 hours ago, Norman_124 said:

Hi Xabi,

I have to ask another question:

When a friend  of mine wants to open the char creator (with the F Key) nothing happens, he is on WIN7. On my WIN 10 everything is ok.

Is that a bug?

Thx 

It's a bug, yes. That's why there are commands for keys. Use /keyf for F, /keyk for K and so on.

• Like 1