MarkCavalli

Open source Role Play server

17 часов назад, D3rinsid3r сказал:

Thanks a Lot everything Works but when I create a gas station as described, everything works great, I then once a circle on the ground to buy gas station and a circle for the salesmen, but if I press in the sales menu then E simply nothing happens. Also, I always get the following message http://prntscr.com/m34f63

Is already a mobile phone integrated and how do I add someone to a faction, for example as a cop?

This message about timers, i think, because of Log4js logger. In my new template i use winston for it...

About gas station, check all rows in the database

Nope, you need code a new functionality by yourself :D 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MarkCavalli:

This message about timers, i think, because of Log4js logger. In my new template i use winston for it...

About gas station, check all rows in the database

Nope, you need code a new functionality by yourself :D 

Okay I'll give it a try Thanks for the effort and help, but one last question I would have. How can I make someone a cop or a medic?

20 минут назад, D3rinsid3r сказал:

Okay I'll give it a try Thanks for the effort and help, but one last question I would have. How can I make someone a cop or a medic?

Check out sFaction.js and sHospital.js

Hey, I guess I found a bug, but don't know how to fix it.

In the "sPlayer.js" in line 42 you load the players health out of the DB.

But, everytime I logon, it sets my health to 100.

I've checked the Value from the output, but even that says "100". Even though I set my health in the DB to 25.

Do you know any fix for that?

Best wishes

Lox

Hey. I read on the forum that there is an inventory module, can I download it somewhere? I started developing a server based on the second build, and would be very grateful if you could help me

В 08.01.2019 в 21:56, gavriiloffru сказал:

Hey. I read on the forum that there is an inventory module, can I download it somewhere? I started developing a server based on the second build, and would be very grateful if you could help me

Nope, there is no Inventory module

В 11.01.2019 в 17:02, n0minal сказал:

man it would be awesome if you update the main thread with the current gamemode features and screenshots.

too lazy for it men :D