MarkCavalli

Open source Role Play server

[2019-05-12T23:01:51.895] [ERROR] default - UPDATE users SET ip = '178.68.102.28', logdate = '5/12/2019, 11:01:00 PM', position = '{"x":382.7,"y":6556.7,"z":27.4,"rot":333.7,"dim":0}', health = '100', loyality = '0' WHERE id = '1'
(node:2308) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_LOCK_WAIT_TIMEOUT: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
    at Query.Sequence._packetToError (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\mysql\lib\protocol\sequences\Sequence.js:47:14)
    at Query.ErrorPacket (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\mysql\lib\protocol\sequences\Query.js:77:18)
    at Protocol._parsePacket (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\mysql\lib\protocol\Protocol.js:278:23)
    at Parser.write (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\mysql\lib\protocol\Parser.js:76:12)
    at Protocol.write (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\mysql\lib\protocol\Protocol.js:38:16)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\mysql\lib\Connection.js:91:28)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\mysql\lib\Connection.js:502:10)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:283:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:264:11)
    --------------------
    at Pool.query (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\mysql\lib\Pool.js:199:23)
    at Promise (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\RP\index.js:1:1304)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at Object.dbquery (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\RP\index.js:1:1283)
    at Object.query (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\RP\index.js:1:1425)
    at Object.e.saveBasicData (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\RP\index.js:1:52111)
    at Object.saveAccount (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\RP\index.js:1:50908)
    at Object.self (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\RP\index.js:1:52996)
    at Object.fire (<anonymous>:721:8)
    at eval (eval at add (unknown source), <anonymous>:3:11)
(node:2308) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 9)

Error server

Could anyone help me install nativeui resources, please?

I tried this resource:

So what i did:

1)Open Basic Car turner zip and went to folder: client_packages
2) Extrected the 2 folders: CarTuner and nativeui to folder: app\client
3) Added to file app\client\index.js:

require("./nativeui");
require("./CarTuner");

4) Open Basic Car Turner zip again and went to folder: packages
5)  Extrected the folder: CarTuner to folder: app\server
6) Added to file app\server\index.js:

require('./CarTuner');

7) Open the folder: server-files on cmd and exec the command:

npm run build

8- Started Server, started client and joinned the server.
9) Press F8 in-game and nothing happens. Go to vehicle, press F8 and nothing again.

So i edited the file: app\client\CarTurner\index.js and add the line:

mp.game.graphics.notify('CAR TURNER');

below the line:

mp.keys.bind(0x77, true, () => {
  mp.game.graphics.notify('CAR TURNER');

So i noticed that the cmd is executed after pressed F8 key, but it don't shows up the NativeUI menu...

And its not working with all others resources with nativeui. I'm using this nativeui:

Version: nativeui_18w48a.zip

Please, help me ;)

Thank you!!!!

(node:31083) ExperimentalWarning: The ESM module loader is experimental.
Loading maps:
        ""orangetrees.json"" loaded
        ""fences.xml.json"" loaded
        ""prison.json"" loaded
        ""police.json"" loaded
[M] Announcing into master server...
Loading packages
        "RP" loaded
[M] Connected to master list.
[2019-05-16T18:10:17.438] [FATAL] default - Server Started
[P] Plugin bridge.so loaded!
Started HTTP server at 30151 port.
DATABASE IS WORKING
EMAIL SERVER READY!
[N] 109.88.144.237:11330 has been disconnected.
(node:31083) [DEP0106] DeprecationWarning: crypto.createCipher is deprecated.
(node:31083) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
    at Function.e.exports.loadUser (/home/ragemp-srv/packages/RP/index.js:1:46142)
    at process.internalTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:77:7)
(node:31083) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:31083) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
(node:31083) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'hair' of undefined
    at Object.e.updateHeadOverlay (/home/ragemp-srv/packages/RP/index.js:1:34828)
    at process.internalTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:77:7)
(node:31083) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
/home/ragemp-srv/packages/RP/index.js:1
(function (exports, require, module, __filename, __dirname) { !function(e){var t={};function n(i){if(t)return t.exports;var s=t={i:i,l:!1,exports:{}};return e.call(s.exports,s,s.exports,n),s.l=!0,s.exports}n.m=e,n.c=t,n.d=function(e,t,i){n.o(e,t)||Object.defineProperty(e,t,{enumerable:!0,get:i})},n.r=function(e){"undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.toStringTag&&Object.defineProperty(e,Symbol.toStringTag,{value:"Module"}),Object.defineProperty(e,"__esModule",{value:!0})},n.t=function(e,t){if(1&t&&(e=n(e)),8&t)return e;if(4&t&&"object"==typeof e&&e&&e.__esModule)return e;var i=Object.create(null);if(n.r(i),Object.defineProperty(i,"default",{enumerable:!0,value:e}),2&t&&"string"!=typeof e)for(var s in e)n.d(i,s,function(t){return e[t]}.bind(null,s));return i},n.n=function(e){var t=e&&e.__esModule?function(){return e.default}:function(){return e};return n.d(t,"a",t),t},n.o=function(e,t){return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(e,t)},n.p="",n(n.s=20)}([functio

TypeError: t.jailEvent is not a function
    at Object.everyMinuteEvent (/home/ragemp-srv/packages/RP/index.js:1:82867)
    at Object.changeTime (/home/ragemp-srv/packages/RP/index.js:1:83211)
    at Object.runTimer (/home/ragemp-srv/packages/RP/index.js:1:83018)
    at Timeout.timer.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/home/ragemp-srv/packages/RP/index.js:1:83093)
    at listOnTimeout (timers.js:324:15)
    at processTimers (timers.js:268:5)

This is the error I receive when I enter the server. I use linux