Sign in to follow this  
edouardlicn

How to open an Chinese section?

Moved to the proper section. Anyone interested in having a section for Chinese created should show support on this thread.

i wanna show my support in here , i think the chinese can benefit rage community a lot, as they are knowledgeable guys

Chinese is getting used by over 1.2 billion native speakers and i'm sure that several persons who speak chinese are interested to have they own section like 

• Russian
  • French
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Romanian
  • Portuguese
  • Polish

already have!

A +1 from me. 😊

4 hours ago, RachelA. said:

Chinese is getting used by over 1.2 billion native speakers and i'm sure that several persons who speak chinese are interested to have they own section like 

• Russian
  • French
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Romanian
  • Portuguese
  • Polish

already have!

A +1 from me. 😊

We can’tquote worldwide stats and go with that. There may be that many, but how many are actually in this community who speak it, that’s what you have to look at

3 hours ago, MrPancakers said:

We can’tquote worldwide stats and go with that. There may be that many, but how many are actually in this community who speak it, that’s what you have to look at

I m one speak Chinese.

And the fact that Polish Portuguese did have less then 20 post.So it is unfair to justicify "how many now using ",we also have to give chance to the future.

Edited by edouardlicn

2 hours ago, edouardlicn said:

I m one speak Chinese.

And the fact that Polish Portuguese did have less then 20 post.So it is unfair to justicify "how many now using ",we also have to give chance to the future.

No, we'd adjust to the future, not make it now and then wait for the people to slowly build up. I'm not saying the Chinese speaking community is barely there or it's the least popular around, but the current ones were made since the beginning and the forums aren't currently hugely popular as of now. Obviously, to show this you'd need more people who actually speak the language to come onto the thread and show support and not people who merely believe it'll help the community but won't even use it because they don't speak the language. Seeing as it has been over a month and barely any replies, it shows a lack of interest, but this would obviously change as the months go on.

50 minutes ago, MrPancakers said:

No, we'd adjust to the future, not make it now and then wait for the people to slowly build up. I'm not saying the Chinese speaking community is barely there or it's the least popular around, but the current ones were made since the beginning and the forums aren't currently hugely popular as of now. Obviously, to show this you'd need more people who actually speak the language to come onto the thread and show support and not people who merely believe it'll help the community but won't even use it because they don't speak the language. Seeing as it has been over a month and barely any replies, it shows a lack of interest, but this would obviously change as the months go on.

will you stop hate on the chinese rage community ? what they did to you ?? why does it matter if it is popular if you will dont speak that langauge ? at least this chinese people will have a place for all their topics, you wont need it to be popular if you wont use it...

8 minutes ago, hubba said:

will you stop hate on the chinese rage community ? what they did to you ?? why does it matter if it is popular if you will dont speak that langauge ? at least this chinese people will have a place for all their topics, you wont need it to be popular if you wont use it...

Nothing I said was hate towards the Chinese rage community 🤗