Sign in to follow this  
Jayss

Project Los Santos

Hello my name is Jayss, I have found this client three or two days ago I'm new here. Talking from my own experience the client misses a heavy roleplay server that the player of this client deserve. I have been roleplaying since 2011, I have managed few roleplay servers in another client and have the clue what a heavy roleplay server should be like. My friend and I are going to start working on a roleplay server gamemode from scratch, we have the base ideas of how the gamemode should work like but are looking for more. We are looking for talented, creative and experienced developers in the C# field, talented and creative mappers who must have at least three months of experience and we are also looking for supporters - people who will help us with the ideas, gamemode testing and other things related to the server. The people on our staff are not going to be paid until the server is online and we are getting donations, if you are interested in this project you can PM me for more information, thanks.

Edited by Jayss

Two developers are found and the work has started, we are still looking for other developers and mappers in the team. DM me if you're interested, regards.

Edited by Jayss