Wikk

[LF] Dev for a unique medium roleplay server

Hello!

I am Wikk, one of the founders of this community. Our  project started up back in March of this year, and we've been working towards launching a unique server ever since. We have a script made from the ground up, and we're starting to close in towards our target. However, recently our developer has had to take break from coding due to personal reasons. Our script contains a lot of features, which you will come to know about if you want to work with us. If you're interested, or want to know more about us, please don't hesitate to contact Wikk#1628 on discord.

- Wikk

Can you be a little bit more detailed? What type of roleplay is it, what languages are you looking for the developer to be proficient in, etc.

• Take2 1

On 8/6/2018 at 3:01 PM, Joshua said:

Can you be a little bit more detailed? What type of roleplay is it, what languages are you looking for the developer to be proficient in, etc.

On 8/7/2018 at 2:05 AM, hubba said:

maybe i will contact you)))

The server will be an English server as I've said before, and we've already got most of the major things ready prior to launch. What we need right is someone who can continue development on the script, to improve stability and a wider range of features.

17 hours ago, Wikk said:

The server will be an English server as I've said before, and we've already got most of the major things ready prior to launch. What we need right is someone who can continue development on the script, to improve stability and a wider range of features.

No... Language as in Javascript or C#...

5 hours ago, Joshua said:

No... Language as in Javascript or C#...

I got that hahah, I wasn't replying to that line specifically. I was just trying to describe the project a bit more in general. When it comes to technical stuff, I'm not the one to ask. If you want more information about the script and the coding, let me know on discord and I'll put you forward to the script creator.