Stuyk

C# Rage.MP Tutorial Series

Maybe it'll be worth making a video on how to set up your development environment as well.

Really loving the fact there are some high-quality tutorials being made. I really hope you come up with a lot, they will definitely be beneficial 

1 hour ago, MrPancakers said:

Maybe it'll be worth making a video on how to set up your development environment as well.

Really loving the fact there are some high-quality tutorials being made. I really hope you come up with a lot, they will definitely be beneficial 

Workspace video en-route.

Edit: Posted

Edited by Stuyk

Great work! 

Still can’t decide between node or C#. 

Maybe C# for rage and node for website? Or should I pick node for rage and .net for website.. damm choices....

1 hour ago, vagabonden said:

Great work! 

Still can’t decide between node or C#. 

Maybe C# for rage and node for website? Or should I pick node for rage and .net for website.. damm choices....

I mean if you were actually planning to implement nodejs into a website why not use it for both, no point using multiple languages and stick to one so it's more understandable on both ends. Do people still use ASP for websites?

Also, I'd go with whatever one you know more about, you'll run into less problems. They both run perfectly fine performance wise unless you code something poorly.

Edited by MrPancakers