Stuyk

C# Rage.MP Tutorial Series

11 minutes ago, Stuyk said:

Reply to this with a few episodes you want to see. I'll base them around your wants.

Database connections, probably a registration system. (Since you talk about bCrypt and mysql dlls in one of your videos)
CEF tutorial (HTML, CSS, js typescript whatever) How events from client to server talk together.
Edit maps maybe? 
Add car mods (i saw some people had problems with that, haven't tried myself)
Voice chat😂 

Now when I think about it you could mix those two together. Or start with the CEF tutorial in a new project, and continue on that video with the registration system. 

Best is to keep it all in the same project so by watching all your videos people end up with a project they can use for a start server and continue on. Either making a fun server, RP whatever. 

Edited by vagabonden
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, vagabonden said:

Database connections, probably a registration system. (Since you talk about bCrypt in one of your videos)
CEF tutorial (HTML, CSS, js typescript whatever) How events from client to server talk together.

I will not be touching client-side with this series. That will be an entirely different series since you can do a hell of a lot more with Clientside.

I will probably not cover CEF since that requires HTML / JS / CSS knowledge. I can do them but I don't want to stress people out.

I will do a tutorial on LiteDB and maybe SQLite. Probably will cover both under a 'Databases' episode.

The registration system will have to come after Databases.

I think there are a few other low level episodes I need to do before these.

• Like 1

1 час назад, Stuyk сказал:

I will not be touching client-side with this series. That will be an entirely different series since you can do a hell of a lot more with Clientside.

I will probably not cover CEF since that requires HTML / JS / CSS knowledge. I can do them but I don't want to stress people out.

I will do a tutorial on LiteDB and maybe SQLite. Probably will cover both under a 'Databases' episode.

The registration system will have to come after Databases.

I think there are a few other low level episodes I need to do before these.

Show more helpful events/functions. And tell about voice chat.

1 minute ago, Valeha said:

Show more helpful events/functions. And tell about voice chat.

Voice Chat is CEF Based. Won't cover it.