Sign in to follow this  
Johnie

Roleplay

Sure, firstly you need to make up a whole roleplay script with all the functions you want, once you have that complete you'll need to purchase a VPS to run your server from.

This is a really broad question, what do need to know? Currently you can't just 'download' a script and run from that as a lot of them aren't completely finished and are still a work in progress. If you have no coding knowledge in C# or NodeJS you'll have to hire someone or find someone who will work for free.

1 minute ago, MrPancakers said:

Sure, firstly you need to make up a whole roleplay script with all the functions you want, once you have that complete you'll need to purchase a VPS to run your server from.

This is a really broad question, what do need to know? Currently you can't just 'download' a script and run from that as a lot of them aren't completely finished and are still a work in progress. If you have no coding knowledge in C# or NodeJS you'll have to hire someone or find someone who will work for free.

I know how to use with pawno..

Can I have download of Json? 

1 hour ago, Johnie said:

I know how to use with pawno..

Can I have download of Json? 

Pawno isn't used here. The coding languages here are C#, C++, NodeJS and Javascript. Not sure what you mean by 'have download of JSON'. JSON is Javascript Object Notation, it's a way of storing data for example.

You should probably try to play on different servers to get an idea how it looks from the outside to run a server. Afterwards read the wiki https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Main_Page

I however recommend you to start by being staff or something on a server to get experience, and slowly work your way over to making your own server if that doesn't satisfy you enough. It's not as easy at it looks to make a RP server, it requires a lot of time and dedication.