Soranno

Italy Roleplay Project, someone interested?

Hi guys, I would be interested in opening an Italian roleplay project on rage mp, since so far I have not seen any Italian project on this game mode. I have past experiences on san andreas mp in the field of roleplay, so I ask you if anyone would be interested in helping me to implement this project of development of a gamemode and a web part. I can not do everything by myself, I need a good team of collaboration. If anyone is interested in contacting me or writing me a message below, the alternative is to throw me into an English roleplay server. Take care!

Regards. 😉

• Like 1

Hello ! I come from Vietnam. I am very interested in opening a roleplay project on Rage MP. I want to help you develop this project. I can create a good web part and I know a bit about game terminology. I also have past experience on san andreas in the roleplay field. If you want us to cooperate, you can send a message to [email protected] I await news from you! 😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cua said:

Hello ! I come from Vietnam. I am very interested in opening a roleplay project on Rage MP. I want to help you develop this project. I can create a good web part and I know a bit about game terminology. I also have past experience on san andreas in the roleplay field. If you want us to cooperate, you can send a message to [email protected] I await news from you! 😎

pham is such an vietnamese name , its very nice ,wish you best success at your project

regards,

• Like 3

If u are still interested in this project send me a PM.

Ti dico via PM.

What do you mean with Italian? Do you mean a server that is based on players from italy?

I hope someone is doing something cause I gave up on dev because of university, let me know.

C'ho voglia di un server italiano, fate qualcosa.