ChickenLegs

Dedicated Server opportunity for people with ideas and knowledge

On 4/29/2019 at 11:04 PM, Decium said:

Hey!  

Just curious how this is going?  Are your team making a new RP gamemode from scratch? Hope to see your server online soon!

Its going well thank you. RP mode from scratch yeah. It won't be public for some time, it's alot of work by the looks of it. The three man team is skilled tho, so who knows how long it will take.

On 5/29/2019 at 3:16 PM, suicidal_banana said:

Interesting offer, to bad im about 1,5month late xD
Hope it works out with who-ever you ended up finding ^^

We have other projects. We are exploring doing Rust servers as well. They are a bit rough on the hardware requirement bit tho, but soon (TM). We are adding more CSGO servers tho, FFA, PCW, DM and others. Give me a beep if you have any visions in these games. If you need help with a teamspeak server, please contact me. As long as it's going to help your vision in what you are trying to accomplish.

On 6/4/2019 at 12:09 PM, suicidal_banana said:

Neh thats ok, i just need a host for R:MP :P but ty for the offer ^^

Maybe in the future. I've had no experience with GTA servers in the past, but by looking at the project that are going on right now, and by reading a bit on the internetz about it, GTA server take more or less nada computer resources, even with plenty of scripts. Most likley there will be more projects like this in the future. Maybe for red dead, if it ever gets released to PC and are moddable. If you want to keep in contact, give me a PM and i'l keep you updated if you want me to. Have a nice day.

On 6/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, Joshua said:

"What can I offer you? Absolute control over everything by owning the machine, Teamspeak, and all other services so I can rip the rug out from under you from whenever I want"

Pretty sad statement from a forum moderator. You need proof too? Let me know and i'l hook you up as well. If not, try to see further than your own forum tag.

If you want a free server just use AWS for 12 months free lul.. then once the server is built and popular up the spec for a few dollars a month

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 3:20 PM, ChickenLegs said:

Pretty sad statement from a forum moderator. You need proof too? Let me know and i'l hook you up as well. If not, try to see further than your own forum tag.

You can call it sad and deflect all you want. I'm just putting a possible reality in front of people's eyes. You could, with what you are offering, very easily oust someone from the potential community. You will have all, not just a little bit, but all control of this environment you're so kindly hosting for them. 

The requirements you set forth are shady and set yourself to only be in the best possible position. Great luck with this "deal". 

• Like 3

I'm new to this community as well, actually my first post on these forums. I've been reading through some of the posts as I wanted to ask some advise on setting up my own Rage server, I started to rent one as from yesterday. Must say, I decide to not to ask for help on this forum due to the toxic responses from some people in this community. Looking at the response from the moderator on this post its becoming clear why people are so toxic. Must unfortunately agree with @ChickenLegs, this is indeed sad.

Anyways - have a good life!