Ahmed

Moving Target Gaming RP Script Release

Posted (edited)

This is the MTG: RP script originally developed by me and a few others targeting GTA: Network. It was then passed over to Mafia City Roleplay who did some progress converting it over to RageMP.

Please do note that this is not completely converted yet, specifically client-side code... Would be great if someone steps up and continues the conversion :D

Features

• MongoDB storage system.
  • Character system with skin customizations
  • Dynamic OOP inventory system.
  • Dynamic mapping system (can load custom maps in-game)
  • Phone system with a GUI
  • Various jobs. (Delivery, Fisherman, garbageman, lumberjack, gunrunner, mechanic, trucker and finally taxi)
  • Activities such as hunting and scuba-diving. 
  • Images can be found in this post: 
  • And a lot more.. the below original trailer can give you a broader idea about the features: 

Download and Credits

https://github.com/Battlerax/MTGRP

I'M GONNA REPEAT THIS AGAIN, THIS IS NOT PLUG'N'PLAY. IT'S GOING TO NEED SOME EFFORT TO ACTUALLY WORK AFTER ALL THE API CHANGES.

Edited by Ahmed
  • Like 2
  • Mask 1

Very nice, thank you!

Any guide how to install and prepare then to use with rage.mp please?

4 minutes ago, joew said:

Very nice, thank you!

Any guide how to install and prepare then to use with rage.mp please?

This may not be the most friendly script for a beginning. You'll need to set up a C# environment and finish converting the client side code and server sided code. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Joshua said:

This may not be the most friendly script for a beginning. You'll need to set up a C# environment and finish converting the client side code and server sided code. 

The c# language itself isn't a big problem. What I really needs is how use then with rage.mp. If i get started with files structures i can go on. This is the most complete build to start and i liked how the features works ;)
I already have vs with netcore and node.js so one guide to compile and run the server to test will be perfect.

I added the config to the csproject:

<GenerateAssemblyInfo>false</GenerateAssemblyInfo>

and can build on the VS with suscess.

But getting error with executejsbuild.bat:

Starting JS build process.
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\jquery.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\meta.xml
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\tsconfig.json
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\.vscode\tasks.json
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\AdminSystem\Reports.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\audio_resources\introduction.mp3
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\bin\Release\netcoreapp2.0\mtgvrp.deps.json
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\cef_resources\MTGVRP_LOGO_BIG.png
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\cef_resources\MTGVRP_LOGO_SMALL.png
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\Animations.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\JsFunctions.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\MarkerZone.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\Help\HelpManager.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\Help\HelpMenu.html

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\bin\Release\resources\temp.js'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
   at JsBuilder.Program.Main(String[] args)

Edited by joew

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, joew said:

The c# language itself isn't a big problem. What I really needs is how use then with rage.mp. If i get started with files structures i can go on. This is the most complete build to start and i liked how the features works ;)
I already have vs with netcore and node.js so one guide to compile and run the server to test will be perfect.

I added the config to the csproject:

<GenerateAssemblyInfo>false</GenerateAssemblyInfo>

and can build on the VS with suscess.

But getting error with executejsbuild.bat:

Starting JS build process.
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\jquery.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\meta.xml
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\tsconfig.json
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\.vscode\tasks.json
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\AdminSystem\Reports.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\audio_resources\introduction.mp3
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\bin\Release\netcoreapp2.0\mtgvrp.deps.json
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\cef_resources\MTGVRP_LOGO_BIG.png
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\cef_resources\MTGVRP_LOGO_SMALL.png
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\Animations.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\JsFunctions.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\MarkerZone.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\Help\HelpManager.js
Processing: source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\core\Help\HelpMenu.html

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'source\repos\MTGRP-RAGEMP-Build\mtgvrp\bin\Release\resources\temp.js'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
   at JsBuilder.Program.Main(String[] args)

You don't actually need to run that file.. this is a tool we used at mtg to basically obfuscate and minimize js files to decrease download size.

(https://github.com/Ahmad45123/JSMinfier)

If it's set as a build event, remove it.

Edited by Ahmed
  • Like 2

The point of this release was so a large amount of code that was created could be shared with the community. By no means is this playable out of the box. The server would launch but the entire client side will not operate as it is still pending conversion from GTAN's JS API.

If you would like to help, send a pull request and let me know.

• Like 1

hello

Im a simple developer , and i dont really understand too much about these files , if its possible give me a simple advice or a video for me to run this server

5 minutes ago, reza790 said:

hello

Im a simple developer , and i dont really understand too much about these files , if its possible give me a simple advice or a video for me to run this server

On 4/20/2019 at 8:58 PM, Ahmed said:

Please do note that this is not completely converted yet, specifically client-side code... Would be great if someone steps up and continues the conversion :D

On 4/20/2019 at 8:58 PM, Ahmed said:

I'M GONNA REPEAT THIS AGAIN, THIS IS NOT PLUG'N'PLAY. IT'S GOING TO NEED SOME EFFORT TO ACTUALLY WORK AFTER ALL THE API CHANGES.

On 4/20/2019 at 9:38 PM, Joshua said:

On 4/21/2019 at 12:21 AM, Austin said:

The point of this release was so a large amount of code that was created could be shared with the community. By no means is this playable out of the box. The server would launch but the entire client side will not operate as it is still pending conversion from GTAN's JS API.

If you would like to help, send a pull request and let me know.

• Like 1