Willdurkumpf

[Gamemode] Project V: RPG (Node.js, MongoDB, Vue.js)

10 hours ago, NeuroDrive said:

I started server without errors, but there is no authorization / registration window at the entrance.

What could be the problem?

1. Imported the data, right ?

2. Probably you started / didn't started the vue application. Also make sure in the client_packages, there is a variable i've used to let the client know where my web interfaces will be hosted on. Probably the server is running, and you're creating a game browser for a bad url.

[N] Starting network... - OK: (IPv4-only) at 127.0.0.1:22005
(node:8776) ExperimentalWarning: The ESM module loader is experimental.
Loading packages
        "camera" loaded
        "server" loaded
[P] Plugin bridge.dll loaded!
Started HTTP server at 22006 port.
(node:8776) DeprecationWarning: current Server Discovery and Monitoring engine is deprecated, and will be removed in a future version. To use the new Server Discover and Monitoring engine, pass option { useUnifiedTopology: true } to the MongoClient constructor.
[DEBUG] Server started at Thu Oct 10 2019 15:59:09 GMT+0200 (GMT+02:00)
[Houses] 5 loaded.
[Data] 5 loaded.
[Business] 9 loaded.
(node:8776) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of null
    at global.UpdateBizz3D (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\server\src\systems\business\index.js:101:24)
    at Business.forEach (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\server\src\systems\business\index.js:74:7)
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at query.then (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\server\src\systems\business\index.js:73:14)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)
(node:8776) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:8776) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

hello great job but unfortunately the camera hangs in the air without giving me the registration I do not know how to solve this error I have solved others but I do not know this I really hope someone help me thanks and sorry for my English :)

On 10/10/2019 at 10:55 PM, Legos031 said:

No, puoi aggiungere "localhost"

O se hai VPS, aggiungi il tuo IP

Hi, I have ibsert this global.cefDomain = '127.0.0.1'; but always the screen blurred and freezes so maybe something else is needed? thanks i hope someone can help me

says that we need a Vue.js but where do we get it?
because they do not make a guide of the installation even made bad we are satisfied :)

I have C:\RAGEMP\server-files\node_modules\@vue 

Edited by Always91