AixMC

Voice Chat Solution

Hey Com,

I am looking for a Voice Chat Solution for our RageMP Project. The only one I can find on Google is GTA5Voice. I've send them a Mail on January but i still have no answer. 

So now I am looking for alternatives. Someone have an Idea?

Write a ticket on their forum. Much faster than mails

2 hours ago, AixMC said:

Hey Com,

I am looking for a Voice Chat Solution for our RageMP Project. The only one I can find on Google is GTA5Voice. I've send them a Mail on January but i still have no answer. 

So now I am looking for alternatives. Someone have an Idea?

Eh, so what about RAGE Multiplayer's built in chat?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ragempdev said:

Eh, so what about RAGE Multiplayer's built in chat?

It's buggy and sometimes randomly stops working.

EDIT:

but possible to fix using mp.voiceChat.cleanupAndReload

And to the author, I would recommend just going with RAGE built in VoIP.

Edited by RolandasV
  • Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Flow:

Write a ticket on their forum. Much faster than mails

not possible atm

Yeah they take their time, i got a response asking for some info but been a month and they did not reply so prepare.

Tho i would love to use the ragemp built in,  at the moment it is way too buggy.

tho maybe on 0.3.8 ou 0.4 the devs will make it 100% BEAST right now its about 40% BEAST

3 hours ago, Tio Soneca said:

Yeah they take their time, i got a response asking for some info but been a month and they did not reply so prepare.

Tho i would love to use the ragemp built in,  at the moment it is way too buggy.

tho maybe on 0.3.8 ou 0.4 the devs will make it 100% BEAST right now its about 40% BEAST

Well if you get bugs with voice chat in 0.3.7 I guess you can use mp.voiceChat.cleanupAndReload(true, true, true) as mentioned by @RolandasV once it gets bugged or in a timer (be sure to check if the player isn't talking when you reload it to avoid a short cut out).

We will try that. Is there a complete Documentation? Does the User have to enable something? 

Using mp.voiceChat.cleanupAndReload  does not fix all voice related problems, ive tried the timer and run it once someone presses the voice activation button .

It does help in some cases, but not all so back to step zero as there seems to be no reliable voice solution since the gta5voice pals seem to never reply.

mp.voiceChat.cleanupAndReload(true,true,true) did not fixed my problem. Voice randomly stops working. Works well after restarting game.