SnillocTV

[Gamemode] Open Source MySQL Roleplay Gamemode

@SnillocTV I'd suggest you to write a list of used resources and leave copyrights of its authors in the repository. It won't harm you but people will appreciate job that you did on the gamemode if you will appreciate others'.

• Like 2

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ragempdev:

@SnillocTV I'd suggest you to write a list of used resources and leave copyrights of its authors in the repository. It won't harm you but people will appreciate job that you did on the gamemode if you will appreciate others'.

This is not the only Resource that he uploaded and made open source without giving any credit and he didn't even asked for permission.

New Updates in Github:

- ATM Functions,

- Garages Functions (Park in / Park out)

SQL Update

vor 18 Stunden schrieb ragempdev:

Thanks for youre criticism i have added Credits :)

http://prntscr.com/ol9vrr

How to register? I couldn't find anything about it

You have on Login a Register Button. We coding a Controlpanle in PHP give 2-3 Days or Use the Ingame Login :)

1 hour ago, SnillocTV said:

You have on Login a Register Button. We coding a Controlpanle in PHP give 2-3 Days or Use the Ingame Login :)

I try to register Ingame but nothing happens,the two buttons "Anmelden" and "Registrieren" not working? or i need to set SMTP.But I couldn't find anything about the SMTP..