_____

New Update:

Fingerpointing,

Teleporter (SQL),

Playerlocation,

Vehiclespeed

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

First of all you are not the code owner since I see parts in there that I wrote myself. These things come from the project BetterlifeRP. dont call it your own because you are not the true codeowner.

you want donations ? for what ? for stolen stuff and a bit copy paste ? go away!

Greetings exquiisite!

Edited by linglingthething
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

He didnt done any of the scripts by himself..

It's all stolen from other projects and nothing of that is public.. except the stuff from he linked before.

@ragempdev

Edited by Kaitokiddx
  • Like 1

nochmal was auf deutsch: ich hab jetzt mal einiges auf github durchgeschaut und du hast sogar den namen beim inputShop gelassen :D in angeblich DEINEM gamemode stecken 75% Betterlife RP wo ich mit dran gearbeitet hatte und das willst du echt als dein eigenes verkaufen ? echt traurig manche leute.... dann noch nach donations betteln wo du kaum mühe hattest ausser datenbank + diverse andere sachen im script umschreiben. 

again something in german: i have now looked through some things on github and you have even left the name at the inputShop in allegedly YOUR gamemode is 75% Betterlife RP where i had worked on it and you really want to sell it as your own ? really sad some people.... then still beg for donations where you had no efforts except database + various other things in the script rewrite.

• Like 1

Hallo bei mir funktioniert bzw exestiert garkein register kannst du mir vielleicht helfen ?

Oh,oh, oh, here you can see i coding my codes: 

Its not stolen

I can make the BetterLife Code Open Source and you see not is stolen

BetterLife have not Housing system, Betterlife have not Animation Shortcuts, Betterlife have not Character Choose where you see you character, BetterLife have not my Shopsystem, Betterlife have a bad Factionsystem, Betterlife have a bad Garage System i can make a long list :)

• Like 1