RAGE Multiplayer Community

[C# Question] Create a ped for a character selection screen

galzzy83

Hello guys ! I was wondering in C# client-side, I tried the CreatePed method but it doesn't seem to spawn a ped for me, what is the best way to do so with the freeroam skin and put clothes on it ?

Thanks a lot :)

Ok I figured out how to spawn a ped for those who might be wondering down the line :

RAGE.Elements.Ped myPed = new RAGE.Elements.Ped(0x705E61F2, new Vector3(-1099.7421f, -2739.808f, -7.4101357f), heading: -134.61028f, dimension: RAGE.Elements.Player.LocalPlayer.Dimension);

Now, i'd like to know how to change his clothes and stuff like that ! I will search in the myPed object but if someone has the answer, would be appreciated. If I find it on my end i'll post it here.

Thanks !

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 1:06 AM, galzzy83 said:

Ok I figured out how to spawn a ped for those who might be wondering down the line :

RAGE.Elements.Ped myPed = new RAGE.Elements.Ped(0x705E61F2, new Vector3(-1099.7421f, -2739.808f, -7.4101357f), heading: -134.61028f, dimension: RAGE.Elements.Player.LocalPlayer.Dimension);

Now, i'd like to know how to change his clothes and stuff like that ! I will search in the myPed object but if someone has the answer, would be appreciated. If I find it on my end i'll post it here.

Thanks !

SetComponentVariation(int componentId, int drawableId, int textureId, int paletteId) I believe 

• Like 1