Sign in to follow this  
andrewthiago

(JUST AN IDEA FOR THE RAGE MP:)

Hi folks! Who's own a server, plase, make it easy to join your server. Some of them, you need to go to the server site, create an accout and register with your cellphone, that's ridiculous, because not everybody own a phone or know your language, e just wanna play, noting more. Just like SAMP, make it easier letting us to create a simple account in the server when we connect. Thank you!

Register with your cellphone? odd

Most servers are in development at the moment that's why there aren't that many to choose from, I'm sure in time there will be a lot that you don't need to register an account on to play

I'd suggest never playing on a server requesting your personal information like your phone number.

В 25.12.2017 в 22:43, andrewthiago сказал:

Hi folks! Who's own a server, plase, make it easy to join your server. Some of them, you need to go to the server site, create an accout and register with your cellphone, that's ridiculous, because not everybody own a phone or know your language, e just wanna play, noting more. Just like SAMP, make it easier letting us to create a simple account in the server when we connect. Thank you!

If you just wanna play you needn't register with cellphone on most of the servers. I don't know what server quest your cellphone but it is nothing from other servers.