Error with ArchiveFix

David_Letzelter

Hello,

Before the GTA 5 update in December, I was using ArchiveFix with no problem.

Since the update, some RPFs I used no longer work, and re-encrypting them with ArchiveFix did not fix the problem. On some game servers that use the same RPFs, I've seen that the clothing IDs have changed. I assumed that it was therefore necessary to do the "ArchiveFix.exe fetch" again. I'm still not sure if that's the right thing to do, but trying to do it throws an error, and my ArchiveFix is now completely unusable. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but the error remains the same (on screenshot).

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem and if possible encrypt my RPF again ?

Thanks for your help

086e6d54e71409ae74159b8e372e2d34.png

В 20.01.2023 в 04:04, David_Letzelter сказал:

Hello,

Before the GTA 5 update in December, I was using ArchiveFix with no problem.

Since the update, some RPFs I used no longer work, and re-encrypting them with ArchiveFix did not fix the problem. On some game servers that use the same RPFs, I've seen that the clothing IDs have changed. I assumed that it was therefore necessary to do the "ArchiveFix.exe fetch" again. I'm still not sure if that's the right thing to do, but trying to do it throws an error, and my ArchiveFix is now completely unusable. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but the error remains the same (on screenshot).

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem and if possible encrypt my RPF again ?

Thanks for your help

086e6d54e71409ae74159b8e372e2d34.png

I don't know how much time I spent on solving this error, but it turns out to be much easier. now you need only two files for fix rpf that are generated before this error. Just use only aes_key and ng_key in the folder, you don't need anything else. I am sincerely surprised why I have been looking for a solution for so long and why no one on any forum has written about the solution. I hope I will help many people

18 hours ago, qwertyuhgfff said:

I don't know how much time I spent on solving this error, but it turns out to be much easier. now you need only two files for fix rpf that are generated before this error. Just use only aes_key and ng_key in the folder, you don't need anything else. I am sincerely surprised why I have been looking for a solution for so long and why no one on any forum has written about the solution. I hope I will help many people

It doesn't work :

247de58c07753614a9bc8c33c2e6f65a.png

Edited by David_Letzelter