BadKaiPanda

This might be

This might be a stupid version but how do I make myself a admin, can I enable cheap menus and why is there no people or car's/items in my server world?

1 час назад, BadKaiPanda сказал:

This might be a stupid version but how do I make myself a admin, can I enable cheap menus and why is there no people or car's/items in my server world?

You must be joking!? Do not know why! When I started my server, in the world all vehicles and NPC are walking around the city and doing different things!

proofpic:

trailer_gameplay1_141.jpg

Admin-menu I did not find, think there is some kind of command, or something

I am not sure why it's been much easier to set up then thinks like Five where I never been able to even get a world to load, I am not sure why ever nothing part from the basic character and world is loaded, no shops,npcs or transport strange there is background sounds like there is busy people about

I love to have the option to admin and also include a mod menu like the native scripting menu or alikes, I know the server is new and with it running off node makes it a epic little tool so I hope it grows 

I updated to 42 as it was 41 i stay on older verson for mod support now i get 

---------------------------
ERR_GEN_INVALID
Corrupt game data. Please reboot, verify the game data, or reinstall the game. For more information, please visit: http://rsg.ms/verify

OK   

3 hours ago, BadKaiPanda said:

I updated to 42 as it was 41 i stay on older verson for mod support now i get 

ERR_GEN_INVALID
Corrupt game data. Please reboot, verify the game data, or reinstall the game. For more information, please visit: http://rsg.ms/verify

OK   

RageMP does not support cracked versions so we cannot help you with that.

Well for one you should check again I am a full legal owner of the game.

That error is given by the game only when using the launcher game works fine.

Just thinking someone has stolen something off the bat is rude, people have let legit reasons to be not using the most up to date versions and most of time with games like this it's mod support !!

That error from that I can see is a error from the games core not the launcher 

Edited by BadKaiPanda

You will find I do have GTA 5 right here 
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/rexzoolyb

Check the bio I even added I am also known as BadKaiPanda, I don't take it kindly to people saying I steal, if people take it as red someone using a older version
means they sole it they need to check them selves,  I don't support the background SC and I don't support updates that brake my game play so I update when I feel
the god dam need and I will use the parts of the software I want, this does mean 90% of the time I lose online options but I don't care, but I do own the game and
at any time go online view FiveM or Rockstar as I have a full legal copy.

Ahy93IV.png

So I show I own the game and then I get no reply at all, thanks guys your community means a lot to everyone, sod it, I use FiveM

3 hours ago, BadKaiPanda said:

So I show I own the game and then I get no reply at all, thanks guys your community means a lot to everyone, sod it, I use FiveM

If you've noticed, the forums aren't the most active, getting help on the discord is where you'll get the best help. Why I said what I said is because you said you stayed back a version when GTA had been updated for a while, and the error you posted is the same error a lot of users on cracked versions get. Also simply posting a social club profile with your forum username written on there doesn't help confirm either.

If you have mods installed that is something that will also not make RageMP work. If you have mods installed you're going to need a clean game.

Otherwise, there is no reason for a legit game to not work as there are hundreds of users playing just fine, you're getting worked up for nothing. If you change your mind, join the Discord and there are a lot of people that will be happy to assist you a lot faster than you would here.

I did change my mine, if I am going to be version locked I will go with the tool with the most support and most mods, I can't deni the speed rage brings to the table but none active community and also I showed the game download page only get then you own the dame thing, understandable not everyone gets there game direct and not everyone knows how the main site is.

And there are 1000's or lergit users that don't use the social club always on always updating bull shit, but when one has to follow that stupid software one might as well use the more used and modded version.

I might change my mind when rage gets to FiveM place in community support and mods, but until then I be moving over there.