Sign in to follow this  
pratheepan

rage mp cant join server

Recommended Posts

Is this a fresh install, do you have an anti-virus running, or is it blocked by your firewall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2018 at 6:51 PM, Joshua said:

Is this a fresh install, do you have an anti-virus running, or is it blocked by your firewall?

Having the same issue, it loads in, I spawn in as a character and it says in the top left Rage MP: Cant't Join Server. Trying again... and it repeats it over and over. I have no anti-virus running

Edited by Austin M. 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Austin M. 13 said:

Having the same issue, it loads in, I spawn in as a character and it says in the top left Rage MP: Cant't Join Server. Trying again... and it repeats it over and over. I have no anti-virus running

Is this your own server or a server with players already in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, MrPancakers said:

Is this your own server or a server with players already in it?

I've tried multiple servers, same problem each time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Austin M. 13 said:

I've tried multiple servers, same problem each time

Could your windows firewall be blocking the application? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Austin M. 13 said:

I allowed the application, even turned it and my anti-virus off. Still running into the same issue

I doubt this is even remotely the issue, but where do you have RAGE installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man, just fixed it. I've noticed others having this same issue. The windows firewall wasn't showing the ragemp_v application so you have to allow another app, find where it's installed at and allow it, if that doesn't work then they have to completely disable windows firewall. Works now man, thanks!

Edited by Austin M. 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.