Sign in to follow this  
spiRITMAN

Custom menu map (client side dlc)

There are some realistic (atlas) maps with streets, districts, etc. To use it need to replace minimap_* files and mapzoomdata.meta (common/data/ui/).

When i create dlc in dlcpacks with these files (did it same as pack for vehicles - dlc.rpf with "common", "x64", contest.xml and setup2.xml),  i see modified map, but when i start zoom in middle part of map, it is replacing with standard one, but modified in edges. I guess connection of these files doesnt work poperly in zooming.

Realise simple support for modification of menu map (for example, other project has folders to copy menu map files inside and it is work), please.

map1.PNG

No, single player with  folder "mods" works perfectly, but dlc there is different than in rage folder. I tried though gta packs but RSC download modified packs again.

Also I tried different variants in contest.xml to link this mapzoomdata.meta with no result, maybe some guru could do better.

Client loads modified map in full zoom out, but use standard at middle.

Also i noticed that some modified maps with transparent background are just overlay above standard.

7 часов назад, spiRITMAN сказал:

There are some realistic (atlas) maps with streets, districts, etc. To use it need to replace minimap_* files and mapzoomdata.meta (common/data/ui/).

When i create dlc in dlcpacks with these files (did it same as pack for vehicles - dlc.rpf with "common", "x64", contest.xml and setup2.xml),  i see modified map, but when i start zoom in middle part of map, it is replacing with standard one, but modified in edges. I guess connection of these files doesnt work poperly in zooming.

Realise simple support for modification of menu map (for example, other project has folders to copy menu map files inside and it is work), please.

map1.PNG

This happens because the standard files are not replaced by new ones

I think in 0.4 there will be a functional for replacing the original files