KPTAIN

Help error upgrade to 1.44

Hey, i launch rage.exe and i have a error please upgrade to 1.44 to continue playing. Please help me 

Edited by KPTAIN
  • Like 1

more info, My Friend Told me to verify the game through the steam and it will be fixed.

If you dont know how , 

Open Your steam Library > Right Click on Grand Theft Auto V > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity game files . 

and After that You have to download About 1GB .

If It did Work , Drop a Comment tho

HI all! I downloaded last version of GTA V (official installer from RGSC), downloaded game files, install RAGE Multiplayer and when I try to connect to local server created a few seconds ago I see the error message with this text:
ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer. Please upgrade to 1.44 in order to continue playing.

LbHz9fRCo_g.jpg

I launch the game via official shortcut on my desktop - no updates available. My game is not from Steam (I buyed it from RGSC), so the method with checking game files via their library not for me.

Can anyone help me?
GTA5.exe version is 1.0.1493.1 (md5 1E2AB4831507C590DA1BB828E845526F) (RAGEV.exe is the same)
GTAVLauncher.exe version is 1.0.1493.0 (md5 4EA5147E60697E8B493216DE8C4E1D5A)
PlayGTAV.exe version is 1.0.0.3 (md5 F78F447D4B72896D7549714C6842AC1B)
All EXEs are signed by Rockstar Games, this is not pirated versions.

UPD:
All problems are solved and now all works fine. Moderators, please, delete this post.

Edited by ForsakenWorld
All problems are solved