Sign in to follow this  
Luiscoco

The game won't open

Hello,I can't open GTA5 with ragemp ,Steam will prompt to start process for grand theft auto v,I tried a lot of methods, shut down the anti-virus software, shut down the firewall, reinstall gta5, but it didn't work.I have not installed any mods and have not modified any game files.

But it is very strange, in rare cases I will go in, but gta5 will crash again, and the security mode will not be able to enter.

If I don't use ragemp, then these problems will not happen.

There is also why I try to open the server locally, server.exe will prompt that I can not connect to the master server,I want to know how to set up to connect to the master server

I want to know how to solve these problems...

Thanks !

Can't say I completely understand the first half, what happens when you join a server, it crashes? When does it crash? Are there any errors?

As for the master list, you need to have your ports open in order for it to show up, if it's a server just for you(localhost), you don't need to be announcing the server and you can disable that.

55 minutes ago, MrPancakers said:

Can't say I completely understand the first half, what happens when you join a server, it crashes? When does it crash? Are there any errors?

As for the master list, you need to have your ports open in order for it to show up, if it's a server just for you(localhost), you don't need to be announcing the server and you can disable that.

Sorry, my English is a bit bad, I will express it as much as possible.

I can't enter gta5 game through ragame , Steam will prompt an error : Failed start process for grand theft auto v, code 0x5 

I can't get into the game, so there is no connection to the server.

I didn't install any mod, didn't modify any game files ,My game files are absolutely pure .

I tried turning off the anti-virus software, shutting down the firewall, reinstalling gta5, but it didn't work.Still have an error 

In rare cases, steam won't show this error, but the game will crash after the social club is connected. I try to enter safe mode but it doesn't work.

I am not connected to the server, I can't enter the game at all...
In short, the problem is two.
1. steam will prompt the error code : Failed to start process for grand theft auto v, code 0x5 
2. GTA5 will quit unexpectedly after social club login

These problems only appear when I launch gta5 via ragemp.

Edited by Luiscoco

Alright so I think I understand, you get a Steam error when RageMP tries to launch GTA V, but you don't get that error when you play GTA V normally. I'd have to look around but I'm not sure why that occurs, some people in the Discord in the past I believe have had that issue but I cannot remember if they fixed it or not.

3 hours ago, MrPancakers said:

Alright so I think I understand, you get a Steam error when RageMP tries to launch GTA V, but you don't get that error when you play GTA V normally. I'd have to look around but I'm not sure why that occurs, some people in the Discord in the past I believe have had that issue but I cannot remember if they fixed it or not.

Well, but thank you for your reply. I think I should go to steam inquiry

@Luiscoco any chances to fix that? Did you contact steam support?

Because it's a few days for me with the same issue there. No luck to workaround.

I even tried to downgrade the GTA, but the Rage Multiplayer version needs 1.44 version to run.

Also my last guess is that Discord new Overlay might make the problem occur. Will try to uninstall that :(

Any other ideas?