javad_iran

GetMoney Script ( MySQL Gamemode [Login/Registration System] )

Recommended Posts

how to get money in MySQL Gamemode [Login/Registration System]

the code not working: player.getMoney(250);

please help me :(

 

sorry for bad english...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

player.getMoney() is a clientside function, so it needs to be mp.players.local.getMoney();

You also don't need to provide a number inside the brackets, the function is used to GET money, not SET how much the player has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MrPancakers said:

player.getMoney() is a clientside function, so it needs to be mp.players.local.getMoney();

You also don't need to provide a number inside the brackets, the function is used to GET money, not SET how much the player has.

error:

mp.players.local.getMoney is not a function
                        mp.players.local.getMoney(250);

 

how to fix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, javad_iran said:

error:

mp.players.local.getMoney is not a function
                        mp.players.local.getMoney(250);

 

how to fix?

I should have asked, are you doing this clientside or serverside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MrPancakers said:

I should have asked, are you doing this clientside or serverside

See,
I want to do it, when someone creates a vehicle, 250 money will be reduced, this is my vehicle's server code:

mp.events.addCommand('veh', (player, _, vehName) => {
    if (vehName && vehName.trim().length > 0) {
        mp.players.local.getMoney(250);
        let pos = player.position;
        pos.x += 2;
        // If player has vehicle - change model.
        if (player.customData.vehicle) {
            player.customData.vehicle.repair();
            player.customData.vehicle.position = pos;
            player.customData.vehicle.model = mp.joaat(vehName);
        // Else - create new vehicle.
        } else {
            player.customData.vehicle = mp.vehicles.new(mp.joaat(vehName), pos);
        }
    } else {
        player.outputChatBox(`<b>Command syntax:</b> /veh [vehicle_name]`);
    }
});

 

sorry for bad english

Edited by javad_iran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, javad_iran said:
See,
I want to do it, when someone creates a vehicle, 250 money will be reduced, this is my vehicle's server code:

mp.events.addCommand('veh', (player, _, vehName) => {
    if (vehName && vehName.trim().length > 0) {
        mp.players.local.getMoney(250);
        let pos = player.position;
        pos.x += 2;
        // If player has vehicle - change model.
        if (player.customData.vehicle) {
            player.customData.vehicle.repair();
            player.customData.vehicle.position = pos;
            player.customData.vehicle.model = mp.joaat(vehName);
        // Else - create new vehicle.
        } else {
            player.customData.vehicle = mp.vehicles.new(mp.joaat(vehName), pos);
        }
    } else {
        player.outputChatBox(`<b>Command syntax:</b> /veh [vehicle_name]`);
    }
});

 

sorry for bad english

Do player.money -= 250 (This will take away 250 from player.money)

player.getMoney() is a clientside function so you can't use it serverside which is what you're trying to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MrPancakers said:

Do player.money -= 250 (This will take away 250 from player.money)

player.getMoney() is a clientside function so you can't use it serverside which is what you're trying to do.

Thank you very much, the problem was fixed
I had another question:
How to make a bet if there are 250 money, make a car, otherwise it will give an error

very sorry for bad english , i am use translate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, javad_iran said:

Thank you very much, the problem was fixed
I had another question:
How to make a bet if there are 250 money, make a car, otherwise it will give an error

very sorry for bad english , i am use translate

if(player.money < 250) return player.outputChatBox("You don't have enough money.");

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 1:47 PM, MrPancakers said:

if(player.money < 250) return player.outputChatBox("You don't have enough money.");

thanks.

how to player join , send message for all players online? (notify)

sorry for bad english

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, javad_iran said:

thanks.

how to player join , send message for all players online? (notify)

sorry for bad english

mp.players.broadcast() will send a message to all users on the server. Use the playerJoin event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.