Jump to content

EAC Global Ban — Invalid Reference ID 182311538


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello.

I received a permanent global Easy Anti-Cheat ban in RAGE Multiplayer.

Reference ID: 182311538

The ban message says:
"You have been automatically banned by EasyAntiCheat for cheating software."

I tried to submit an appeal through the official Easy Anti-Cheat appeal form, but it says:
"Please enter a valid Reference ID."

Could you please help me with this issue and tell me how I can appeal this EAC ban?

I have attached screenshots of the ban message and the EAC appeal form showing the invalid Reference ID error.

Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...