Jump to content

Permanent EAC Ban - Reference ID 260635303


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello.
I received a permanent global Easy Anti-Cheat ban in RAGE Multiplayer.

Reference ID shown in the ban message: 260635303

I tried to appeal the ban through the official Easy Anti-Cheat appeal form, but the website says that this Reference ID cannot be found.

I believe I was banned incorrectly and would like to request a review of my ban.

The same PC and GTA V installation work normally with another account. I have also experienced this issue before, but the ban disappeared after some time and has now appeared again.

I have attached screenshots of the ban message and the EAC appeal page showing the invalid Reference ID error.

Could you please check this case and tell me how I can properly appeal the ban?

Thank you.   

1.https://ibb.co/vySDb0k
2.https://ibb.co/JW41Jq10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...