Jump to content

Appeal regarding global EasyAntiCheat ban (ID: 234380098) — requesting HWID check


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello.
 
I previously contacted support and was told that there is no ban on my game account. However, when launching RAGE MP, I am blocked by EasyAntiCheat with the following error:
"You have been automatically banned by EasyAntiCheat for cheating software. Global ban expiry date: permanent; 234380098".
 
Screenshot of the error: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMRVi_221QYdBQC4f1u2Mz4pUlyg3Gqd/view?usp=drivesdk
 
I tried to appeal the ban on the official EAC website (easy.ac), but their form does not accept this Reference ID and redirects me to the game's support. This creates a vicious circle: EAC redirects me to you, and you state that there is no ban on my account.
 
I request that you check not the game account, but the HWID/EAC ban. Please forward my EAC Ban ID (234380098) to the anti-cheat department for verification. If the ban was issued by your project, I request to consider an amnesty — more than a year has passed, and it was a false positive on system software (mouse drivers). If you confirm that this global ban was not issued by you, please provide a written response so I can provide it to EAC.
 
Thank you. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...