Posted (edited)

Havent seen API stuff

May be I havent gone through this enough to answer this .

But as far I have been through, there are no API stuff

This was rerferred to me by a friend psp rom. so this can help!

Edited by JamieLanger

Currently at this point of development, there are only functions to create PEDs and give them basic tasks clientside. You'll have to sync those PEDs between all the clients by yourself.

If full fledged AI was to be implemented tomorrow then FiveM would cease to exist.

I believe NPC's should be a part of roleplay. Most servers are not very crowded and the feeling of city being alive makes it more fun. At least for the starting. After that, most of the shops still need cashiers and casual customers, those are not to be filed with real players all the time.  

I am really looking forward to see an option to enable synced peds around the map. 

They really need to provide this to the player base that is asking for it. How could it hurt. In turn it will become the most downloaded mod in rage.  Why. Because there are more smaller server then larger ones and these AI help provide a better beginner role playing experience. Some developer please begin working on this I would help support through a patreon page!