Stef4n

Launcher don't work

Recommended Posts

Stef4n    0

Hey everyone

I just downloaded the cilent and the fix for it (for 1.36 version) and i installed everything like it have to be and it works but I can't add the game path normaly I need to write it but that ain't the problem. The problem is that it won't go online it just starts the game in singleplayer. If anyone know what I did wrong or what I need to do to make it work pls tell me :/:( . Thanks in advance :) 

Edited by Stef4n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mcfloy    6

Did you try to set the game path into the launcher settings ?

If yes, did you try to connect to localhost ? (you'll have to launch a local server just for the test)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elliot    10

Try a fresh install and install it inside your GTA 5 directory (along with the hotfix 3).

You can manually set your gta5 directory by going to regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > RAGEMP

Make sure everything in there is correct

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef4n    0
14 hours ago, Mcfloy said:

Did you try to set the game path into the launcher settings ?

If yes, did you try to connect to localhost ? (you'll have to launch a local server just for the test)

Yes I did all that... won't work still :/ 

8 hours ago, Elliot said:

Try a fresh install and install it inside your GTA 5 directory (along with the hotfix 3).

You can manually set your gta5 directory by going to regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > RAGEMP

Make sure everything in there is correct

Did that too, still same thing, it just starts the normal story mode as it was before... :( And I'm using my phone's net, maybe it's because of that... idk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef4n    0
On 5/18/2017 at 7:13 AM, Mcfloy said:

It's not your phone's net don't worry, can you show us the game path you put in the regedit ?

Sure, but I don't know how :( I can't insert the screen shot any were and I don't know how this works with the links tho :$ But I writhed:"D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V" as that's the place where my game is installed 

On 5/18/2017 at 7:13 AM, Mcfloy said:

It's not your phone's net don't worry, can you show us the game path you put in the regedit ?

I'm sorry, I found how to send you the screen shot. :$ I'm stupid sorrie :D https://prntscr.com/f9m2kc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mcfloy    6

As you don't have a steam edition i can't help you anymore as i don't know what could be wrong. You should ask on the discord if someone got the same problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef4n    0
Just now, Mcfloy said:

As you don't have a steam edition i can't help you anymore as i don't know what could be wrong. You should ask on the discord if someone got the same problem.

No problem thanks for trying, I will try to find a solution, but I didn't payed for the game it's a repack maybe it's couse of that I'm not sure but the games works fine so idk anymore :/ Thanks again :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.