Sign in to follow this  
DJSchaffner

Server exception on start

Hey there,  i've got a problem: 

Every time i start my server i get an exception in the server_exceptions.txt (The server still starts and i can join etc but having an exception is still never a good thing and sometimes it randomly closes, which is why i found that out in the first place)

Zitat

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load the specified file.
File name: 'System.Runtime'
   at Assembly System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.ResolveUsingEvent(AssemblyName assemblyName)

This pops up every time. I removed almost everything from my server script so i kind of ruled out any errors in my code. I am using the c# bridge and this is my .csproj file:

<Project Sdk="Microsoft.NET.Sdk">
  <PropertyGroup>
    <TargetFramework>netcoreapp2.2</TargetFramework>
    <ResolveAssemblyWarnOrErrorOnTargetArchitectureMismatch>None</ResolveAssemblyWarnOrErrorOnTargetArchitectureMismatch>
  </PropertyGroup>
  <ItemGroup>
    <Reference Include="Bootstrapper">
      <HintPath>C:\RAGEMP\server-files\bridge\runtime\Bootstrapper.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>
  </ItemGroup>
</Project>

I just dont see how i can further debug this error since "System.Runtime" is  not very specific...

Does anyone maybe have an idea or the similar problem?

Cheers

@DJSchaffner

Copy the contents of RAGEMP\server-files\bridge\runtime under the extension "Application extension" to RAGEMP\server-files\bridge\resources\name\compiled\netcoreapp2.2