tonihenkel

[Solved] Problem with Teleport at Spawn

Posted (edited)

Hi I'm a absolutly LUA Beginner an d I have a Problem with set  Teleport Point from a MySQL Table. After Disconnect, he saved the Position Data X, Y and Z in the MYSQL Database, this work!

Mysql:

PosX (Float 255) Default: 0

PosY (Float 255) Default: 0

PosZ (Float 255) Default: 0

After connect and login, he will read the Position information from the MySQL and set the player to her last position. It's the first connect (All Position Data == 0), he will spawn at airport.

Zitat

mp.events.add("sendDataToServer", (player, username, pass, state) => {

gm.mysql.handle.query("SELECT * FROM Users WHERE `Username` = ?", [username, pass], function (err, res) {
    if (err){ err; }else{

// Table Ergebnisse in Variablen legen

[...]
        if (res[0]["PosX"] == 0){ var table_x    = '-1044.849'; }else{ var table_x    = res[0]["PosX"]; }
        if (res[0]["PosY"] == 0){ var table_y    = '-2743.725'; }else{ var table_y    = res[0]["PosY"]; }
        if (res[0]["PosZ"] == 0){ var table_z    = '24.363';       }else{ var table_z    = res[0]["PosZ"]; }
[...]
      / / Spawn Flughafen
                    setTimeout(() => {
                    //player.position = new mp.Vector3(-1044.849, -2743.725, 24.363);
                    player.position = new mp.Vector3(table_x, table_y, table_z);                      
                    player.call('moveSkyCamera', [player, 'down'])
                    }, 100); // <-- in Millisekunden
                }

[...]

Zitat

//player.position = new mp.Vector3(-1044.849, -2743.725, 24.363);  --> Is now a comment and was the old entry for alltimes spawn at airport - This works!

My Problem: The Player join not at airport when all position are 0, he spawn an another position (Anywhere in the City and under the earth). I check the varaiable with

console.log(table x + " " table_y + " " + table_z");

and the output was : -1044.849 -2743.725 24.363 

What is wrong ?

Edited by tonihenkel

Posted (edited)
Zitat
You:
player.spawn(new mp.Vector3(parseFloat(res[0].PosX), parseFloat(res[0].PosY),parseFloat(res[0].PosZ))

Correct:
player.spawn(new mp.Vector3(parseFloat(res[0].PosX), parseFloat(res[0].PosY),parseFloat(res[0].PosZ))); 

You forget  ")" at end to close command ;)

When I login with  all Cordinate are Zero, its work and I spawm at airport. When I Change X, Y, Z, its not work(  Hanging in the Air Camera while spawn.is not correct: No error in console)

https://imgur.com/a/PcHQwX2

https://imgur.com/a/kUKnZkH

Edited by tonihenkel

Posted (edited)
Zitat

// Spawn Flughafen
                        setTimeout(() => {
                         if(parseFloat(res[0].PosX) != 0 && parseFloat(res[0].PosY) != 0){
                            console.log("1");
                            player.spawn(new mp.Vector3(parseFloat(res[0].PosX), parseFloat(res[0].PosY),parseFloat(res[0].PosZ)));   
                         }else{
                            console.log("2");
                            player.spawn(new mp.Vector3(-1044.849, -2743.725, 24.363));
                            player.call('moveSkyCamera', [player, 'down']);
                         }

Console says 1 (For Testing), but he dont leave the sky camera (Error in player.spawn ?)

Its possible, the problem comes from mysql ?

Edited by tonihenkel

Oh my god now its work! Ok, that was stupid :D I move the camera command and set PosZ +2 (No spawn under the earth)

Zitat

// Spawn Flughafen
                        setTimeout(() => {
                         if(parseFloat(res[0].PosX) != 0 && parseFloat(res[0].PosY) != 0){
                            player.spawn(new mp.Vector3(parseFloat(res[0].PosX), parseFloat(res[0].PosY),parseFloat(res[0].PosZ)+2));   
                         }else{
                            player.spawn(new mp.Vector3(-1044.849, -2743.725, 24.363));
                         }
                         player.call('moveSkyCamera', [player, 'down']);

Thank you so much!

--CLOSE--