Sign in to follow this  
Captien

Dreams Your Upcoming Dreams for RageMP

Captien    19

Hello Peeps.

I was looking up in the forums and i saw it quite empty though. I wanted to do something to make it active.

So i decided to do some quick topics that can make some activity for the forums and make a use for it :) .

Well This topic talks about what are you willing to do in Rage MP and what is your upcoming dreams for Rage MP.

My Dream was to build some tracks to play with my friends and make a good community server in rage mp.

Also i was dreaming to make the first script for me in a GTA V Multiplayer Modification, but there is no stable or final Multi mod that i would give hope in it so i decided to give some hope for Rage MP. 

What about you? 

Share with us your thoughts without fear!

Good day Gentlemen

• Like 1

Ano    10

Hello,
My wife and me want to setup a gta 5 rage-mp server because its the first V:MP program with potencial in our oppion.
We loved to play sa:mp reallife server so we want to start our own gta 5 reallife server.

• Like 2

Voxel    4

I really enjoy roleplay servers as well, I have started on a few in the past with other modifications but it never materialized. Really hoping this is the one maybe we could join forces. :))  I also have made a police roleplay community in the past on a different modification with over 600 members, but I do not want to go back down that road as it was not enjoyable and hope to make a broader range of roleplay in the future with this modification.

• Like 1

Vouniqs    3

I have great hope in this Project and its amazing how fast development is going on.

When the Official Client is out, hopefully this will be grow up fast and will have as many users as possible.

I want to play on  this Mod RolePlay/Reallife and im sure there will be nice members, friends like in Samp/MTA too.

Fentom    5

I think everything is already said, we're all excited about the mod because we see so much potential with GTA V, so much things we could use for the roleplay experience! For me this mod has a great future since it's the most promising when you compare it with the others :)

We can't wait to see what the devs are preparing for us ☼

lstaff    6
On 30/11/2016 at 6:52 AM, Fentom said:

I think everything is already said, we're all excited about the mod because we see so much potential with GTA V, so much things we could use for the roleplay experience! For me this mod has a great future since it's the most promising when you compare it with the others :)

We can't wait to see what the devs are preparing for us ☼

Same as my french mate =)