Captien

Role Model
Your Role Model!

12 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

Looks like the previous Topics made some how small activity, so i decided to create more Topics for Expected "MORE" activity :D .

Today we are going to talk about your "Role Model" . The person you have always loved. The Person who is similar to you. The person that you are following him.

Well Having a role model is very important for you life. It helps create you character and build up you life and thinking.

For Me. My role model is the Sign of technology. A man who never gave up and continued his great work till now. A person who loves donating to charity and loves helping people everywhere.

This guy is Bill Gates.

mCf1vTg.jpg

The owner of the most successful Technology in the world. Microsoft.

1ETcrJO.jpg

They made the most successful product which is called "Windows". It dominates all the laptops now.

What about you? :D 

Share with us your thoughts without Fear!

Good day Gentlemen

1 person likes this

No rolemodel needed

thanks for telling me something that important @Force67 

but I don't suck dick like you both

1 person likes this

@Captien wow you really introduced us Bill Gates. I think everyone does know about Bill Gates lol

Edited by Hackhers

My Role Model is Stephen Hawking. He is my favourite scienstic. Despite his paralysis, he managed to communicate with people thanks to a computer. He has great knowledge in physics and also in other scientific areas. His IQ is very high and I really admire him.