RAGE Multiplayer Community

Error connect to MYSQL

Hi everyone! Trying to connect Database MySQL, an error occurs. An error occurs while opening the database (coon.open). Help me figure it out)

P.S: Use GTANetworkAPI 1.1.0, MySql.Data 8.0.21, NetCore 3.1 and XAMPP 3.2.4

xKtbGGx.png

DdsFBOi.png

7 часов назад, Xabi сказал:

As the message says, it can't find that .dll, make sure you have them in your server-files/dotnet/runtime folder.

Which file? I didn't understand what dll I needed.

P.S: I have the file "Renci.SshNet.dll" and "MySql.Data.dll" in the "server-files\dotnet\resources\* Name *\bin\Debug\netcoreapp3.1" folder.

23 часа назад, Xabi сказал:

System.Security.Permissions.dl and System.Drawing.Common.dll

I can't figure out how to download. Could not find a pure dll, tried to install, through the console NugetPackage, still the error did not go missing.

2 hours ago, TrevorRage said:

I can't figure out how to download. Could not find a pure dll, tried to install, through the console NugetPackage, still the error did not go missing.

You can just add <CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>true</CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies> to your .csproj so it copies the required .dll libraries when you compile the solution.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
18 минут назад, Xabi сказал:

You can just add <CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>true</CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies> to your .csproj so it copies the required .dll libraries when you compile the solution.

Hurrah!!! It really worked. The solution was so simple! Thank you so much)

• Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Скрытый текст

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Security.Permissions, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'. Не удается найти указанный файл.
[Exception] RegisterAccount: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Security.Permissions, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'. Не удается найти указанный файл.
[Exception] RegisterAccount:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.AssertPermissions()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at gtarpmodes.ServerEvents.OnResourceStart() in D:\RAGEMP\server-files\dotnet\resources\gtarpmodes\ServerEvents.cs:line 20

Hello, please tell me. How do I fix this message in my project?

I am also sending the code, please tell me what are the problems? I have not been able to solve it for a week.

Скрытый текст

Edited by EvaCrystal