RAGE Multiplayer Community

Error connect to MYSQL

7 часов назад, Xabi сказал:

As the message says, it can't find that .dll, make sure you have them in your server-files/dotnet/runtime folder.

Which file? I didn't understand what dll I needed.

P.S: I have the file "Renci.SshNet.dll" and "MySql.Data.dll" in the "server-files\dotnet\resources\* Name *\bin\Debug\netcoreapp3.1" folder.

23 часа назад, Xabi сказал:

System.Security.Permissions.dl and System.Drawing.Common.dll

I can't figure out how to download. Could not find a pure dll, tried to install, through the console NugetPackage, still the error did not go missing.

2 hours ago, TrevorRage said:

I can't figure out how to download. Could not find a pure dll, tried to install, through the console NugetPackage, still the error did not go missing.

You can just add <CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>true</CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies> to your .csproj so it copies the required .dll libraries when you compile the solution.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
18 минут назад, Xabi сказал:

You can just add <CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>true</CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies> to your .csproj so it copies the required .dll libraries when you compile the solution.

Hurrah!!! It really worked. The solution was so simple! Thank you so much)

• Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Скрытый текст

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Security.Permissions, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'. Не удается найти указанный файл.
[Exception] RegisterAccount: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Security.Permissions, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'. Не удается найти указанный файл.
[Exception] RegisterAccount:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.AssertPermissions()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at gtarpmodes.ServerEvents.OnResourceStart() in D:\RAGEMP\server-files\dotnet\resources\gtarpmodes\ServerEvents.cs:line 20

Hello, please tell me. How do I fix this message in my project?

I am also sending the code, please tell me what are the problems? I have not been able to solve it for a week.

Скрытый текст

Edited by EvaCrystal