About This File
This plugin lets you "fix" RPFs of your dlcpacks on a server start in a completely automated way. Yes, it does support recursive RPFs!
Extract all archive files to the server root folder. No dependencies required, just the latest RAGE Multiplayer server.
Put your dlcpacks into /source_dlcpacks/ folder in the server root folder. Once you start the server it puts the proper dlcpacks into /client_packages/dlcpacks/.
- Neodymium - GTA 5 modding research
- rootcause - testing
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
* Implemented compatible mode which is enabled by default. It encrypts your RPFs way faster and is compatible with all the user made RPFs as it doesn't optimize RPFs as the "full" mode does but just "fixes" it leaving it generally untouched. Use "dlc-encrypt-use-compatible-mode": 0 to use 1.0.0's "full" mode.
* Improve handling of pre-encrypted files
* Compatibility mode: improve compatibility with OpenIV's heavily-fragmented RPFs
* Compatibility mode: improve performance