~~PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY~~
Hello! I'm MC, and I developed this blackjack mod from scratch. The goal was to create an interactive blackjack experience with full UI support. If you decide to give it a go, please make sure to leave some feedback as to whether it works properly or not. Thanks!
Here's a demo of the mod in action:
When a player creates a table, they will automatically be assigned the HOUSE role for that table. The house player has the following UI options:
- OPEN TABLE: If the table is currently closed, it will open the table. All tables are open by default.
- CLOSE TABLE: The table will close for all players, except for the house player. This is used to prevent players from joining a private game, or a game in progress. It can also be used to temporarily close the table for an extended period of time.
- RESHUFFLE: The tables deck is reshuffled, with all players hands being reset and the house having a new hand dealt. This reuses the same number of decks that was originally equipped with the table.
- DESTROY TABLE: Destroys the table, deleting all resources associated with it. This will close any open UI for all players currently in the table, and the house player.
- LEAVE GAME: This just leaves the table. If the house player leaves the table, the current state of the table is lost.
Clicking on any player name will 'hit' the player. Additionally, clicking on a card on the table will flip the card over.Players will only see the house's hand and their own hand. They only have the option to leave the game.
That's it! Any future adjustments to this mod will be based purely on the feedback received.
Check me out on Twitch if you ever want to catch me occasionally coding RageMP mods live, support future mod development, or if you just want to come say hi: https://www.twitch.tv/mctheboss