Boomer112

Game randomly freezes

Just as the title says. First time i downloaded this like 1 week ago i could play it for quite a long time but now i can't even play it for atleast 1 hour. This only happens in RageMP too. Also sometimes it just crashes without warnings... it just turns off. It's really strange because like i said above i could play it fine without these issues when i first downloaded it. I don't know if this matters but i have the Social club version of the game. Might be too much stuff happening in-game which is the only thing i can think of that causes the issues i've got but i'm not really sure. It's pretty annoying though since RageMP is my favorite alternative to GTAO.

On 2/26/2018 at 1:44 PM, Boomer112 said:

First time i downloaded this like 1 week ago i could play it for quite a long time but now i can't even play it for atleast 1 hour.

There weren't any client updates in the given period, therefore issue should be on your side. Check your programs for incompatibility and check if servers you play on had updates that could've impacted on that.

1 hour ago, ragempdev said:

There weren't any client updates in the given period, therefore issue should be on your side. Check your programs for incompatibility and check if servers you play on had updates that could've impacted on that.

Hah well ok. This only happens with RageMP though not vanilla GTA 5 or any other games i play. So i'm pretty sure the issue is in the RageMP Client/Software or whatever. The server i play on is all up to date so it's not an older version or anything.

rage mp have different problem in different windows version

the software is not stabilized

Edited by attacking