Get banned for no reason

Busy

I ran into a problem on 16.06.23.  as soon as it opens, an error appears from RAGE multiplayer, and it says: " You have been automatically banned by EasyAntiCheat for cheating software. Global ban expire date: Permanent. but I never cheated I played for over 1 year on the grand servers and i had many pc checks by the admins and all of them now  I am not cheating 

Hello Dear Rage Administrators, today I was playing on Grand Role Play de2 and the server was restarting a lot because they patched new update and there was a lot of bugs and they was restarting multiple times, then they opened the server and while I was playing I just got a message said " You have been automatically banned by EasyAntiCheat for cheating software. Global ban expire date: Permanent." let me explain my situation there was something you placed in the game a Solar Panel and you need to repair it every hour on xx:35, when I did repair it I received the ban, I'm not using any cheats or any software in the game, I really like the game and I was playing the server for over 1 year I didn't even think for using any kind of cheats for this server or and other servers, because I paid over 5000Euro for the game and spend a lot of time on it, I hope I get another chance and forgive me this time, I really admire on the wonderful project that Rage worked on it and helped other people opens the servers, I really thank you for your time for watching my forum and one more time thank you.