MarkCavalli

Open source Role Play server

48 minutes ago, Sakatum said:

Hi @MarkCavalli I have a problem with CEF. When I connect to the server, I download old files that I had in the Browsers folder. Is there any kind of cache that causes old files to be downloaded? If so, how is that cache cleaned?

run "npm build" in main directory every time after you changed sth in the app folder

47 minutes ago, Loxitation said:

run "npm build" in main directory every time after you changed sth in the app folder

I do that, but files still downloading when they arent in the client folder. Its like files are in cache

sure you put the new cef files in app/client/browsers? and then ran npm run build? Normally it shouldn't do that. Otherwise try clearing your local data. C:/RAGEMP/and so on

27 minutes ago, Sakatum said:

I do that, but files still downloading when they arent in the client folder. Its like files are in cache

I think it's a client-side problem, not server. You have to tell yours players to delete the folder manually, to let then download the new files. I got this same error before, only fixed after our players deleted the files. Maybe a RAGE bug, not this release...

Edited by joew

1 hour ago, Loxitation said:

sure you put the new cef files in app/client/browsers? and then ran npm run build? Normally it shouldn't do that. Otherwise try clearing your local data. C:/RAGEMP/and so on

Yes, i did it a lot of times but today I have this problem. Now I will try deleting the local data

1 hour ago, joew said:

I think it's a client-side problem, not server. You have to tell yours players to delete the folder manually, to let then download the new files. I got this same error before, only fixed after our players deleted the files. Maybe a RAGE bug, not this release...

I deleted the client resources of the server and still dowloading old files, its isnt normal. Is the first time that happend so I guess is a RAGE bug not a resource bug

EDIT: I found the error, there was a copy of the old app/client on client_packages, that's why even if I compiled with the new data they kept loading the old ones

Edited by Sakatum
Solution

Hi. I have the following problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
localhost:

SQL-Befehl:

--
-- Datenbank: `rpserver`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Tabellenstruktur `barbershop`
--

CREATE TABLE `barbershop` (
  `id` int(255) NOT NULL,
  `camData` text
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

MySQL meldet: Dokumentation

#1046 - Keine Datenbank ausgewählt
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server database:

SQL-Befehl:

`id` int(255) NOT NULL,
  `camData` text

would be really great if I can help. sorry my english is not the best.

8 hours ago, Blacki89 said:

Hi. I have the following problem.

localhost:

SQL-Befehl:

--
-- Datenbank: `rpserver`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Tabellenstruktur `barbershop`
--

`id` int(255) NOT NULL,
  `camData` text

Server database:

SQL-Befehl:

`id` int(255) NOT NULL,
  `camData` text

would be really great if I can help. sorry my english is not the best.

On the top of the sql put "USE databasename;". That way you select in which database you want to create the table

THX for help my first problem.

The next is his
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{ Error: Invalid login: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at
535 5.7.8  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials b136sm6652837wme.18 - gsmtp
    at SMTPConnection._formatError (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:781:19)
    at SMTPConnection._actionAUTHComplete (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:1516:34)
    at SMTPConnection._responseActions.push.str (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:554:26)
    at SMTPConnection._processResponse (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:940:20)
    at SMTPConnection._onData (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:746:14)
    at TLSSocket.SMTPConnection._onSocketData (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:189:46)
    at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:283:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:264:11)
    at TLSSocket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:219:10)
  code: 'EAUTH',
  response:
   '535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at\n535 5.7.8  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials b136sm6652837wme.18 - gsmtp',
  responseCode: 535,
  command: 'AUTH PLAIN' }
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just had fun and tried the trotdem. The server.exe closes the immediately.
Yea i am new in JS. :P

Edited by Blacki89

4 hours ago, Blacki89 said:

The next is his
{ Error: Invalid login: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at
535 5.7.8  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials b136sm6652837wme.18 - gsmtp
  response:
   '535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at\n535 5.7.8  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials b136sm6652837wme.18 - gsmtp',

Learn more at ... 
The solution is already on your post, just read what it says ^^

5 hours ago, Blacki89 said:

The next is his
    at SMTPConnection._formatError (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:781:19)
    at SMTPConnection._actionAUTHComplete (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:1516:34)
    at SMTPConnection._responseActions.push.str (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:554:26)
    at SMTPConnection._processResponse (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:940:20)
    at SMTPConnection._onData (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:746:14)
    at TLSSocket.SMTPConnection._onSocketData (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:189:46)
    at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:283:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:264:11)
    at TLSSocket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:219:10)
  code: 'EAUTH',
  response:
I just had fun and tried the trotdem. The server.exe closes the immediately.
Yea i am new in JS. :P

You must create an application password and use it. Read the readme of github