MarkCavalli

Open source Role Play server

4 hours ago, Blacki89 said:

THX for help my first problem.

The next is his
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{ Error: Invalid login: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at
535 5.7.8  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials b136sm6652837wme.18 - gsmtp
  response:
   '535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at\n535 5.7.8  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials b136sm6652837wme.18 - gsmtp',
  responseCode: 535,
  command: 'AUTH PLAIN' }
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn more at ... 
The solution is already on your post, just read what it says ^^

5 hours ago, Blacki89 said:

THX for help my first problem.

The next is his
{ Error: Invalid login: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at
535 5.7.8  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials b136sm6652837wme.18 - gsmtp
    at SMTPConnection._formatError (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:781:19)
    at SMTPConnection._actionAUTHComplete (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:1516:34)
    at SMTPConnection._responseActions.push.str (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:554:26)
    at SMTPConnection._processResponse (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:940:20)
    at SMTPConnection._onData (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:746:14)
    at TLSSocket.SMTPConnection._onSocketData (H:\Rage\server-files\node_modules\nodemailer\lib\smtp-connection\index.js:189:46)
    at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:283:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:264:11)
    at TLSSocket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:219:10)
  code: 'EAUTH',
  response:
   '535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at\n535 5.7.8  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials b136sm6652837wme.18 - gsmtp',
  responseCode: 535,
  command: 'AUTH PLAIN' }
I just had fun and tried the trotdem. The server.exe closes the immediately.
Yea i am new in JS. :P

You must create an application password and use it. Read the readme of github

Hello,

I hope you can help me further, it's about the conf.js file.

I wrote the command bind as follows:

"bind": "XXX.spdns.eu",
but unfortunately that always happens:

[N] Starting network ... - FAILED: Network failed to start. Terminating ..

If I take the public IPV4, comes the message:

[N] Starting network ... - FAILED: Network failed to start. Terminating ..

but if I use the 127.0.0.1 or the internal IP of the computer, the server starts.

Now another question, I have to change that at all, if I set the server times officially with the announce command?

Привет Марк, можешь пожалуйста подсказать, почему иммено на сервер мод не запускаеться? (Rageserver-master)
Когда все файлы сидят в папке app, нечего не проесходит при запуске, когда их ставлю в package и client_package, есть ошибки rLaNeqh.png

Error : cannot find module './packages/rpserver'

Can some one help me please on this  i just wanna launch the server 

(node:169516) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of null
    at ClothingShop.createBuyerEntities (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\rpserver\app\server\Business\sBusiness.js:44:40)
    at new business (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\rpserver\app\server\Business\sBusiness.js:23:8)
    at new ClothingShop (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\rpserver\app\server\Business\sBarberShop.js:9:3)
    at loadBarberShops (C:\RAGEMP\server-files\packages\rpserver\app\server\Business\sBarberShop.js:78:3)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)
(node:169516) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:169516) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I have one little problem.. 

When i add a Gasstation, so i have enter all the commands what i need. after that i see all this stuff in my DB. 

9 Gas Station {"x":271.5916748046875,"y":-1275.895263671875,"z":... 25 0 0 0 {"x":271.5916748046875,"y":-1275.895263671875,"z":...  

But after Server restart i have no bui point, refill point etc. 

my log files are empty to. 

[2019-08-24T11:59:32.853] [FATAL] default - Server Started
[2019-08-24T11:59:51.866] [DEBUG] default - Rayn Dunn logged in

my system is debian 9

any one has a little help hand 4 me? :D

19 часов назад, TheDmDLP сказал:

any one has a little help hand 4 me?

There is no marker for it, but you can create it by yourself

Posted (edited)
vor 13 Stunden schrieb MarkCavalli:

There is no marker for it, but you can create it by yourself

I dont talk from the Marker on the Map. i mean the Color coded Area to press the E Key. :) 

But Thanks that you show me, you stil working on this projekt. ❤️ your work. thx 4 this ! 

Edited by TheDmDLP

I want to build the code and i find this problem

WHB4v3ilRne1kaV5F4bHig.png

SO: Debian 9 Stretch x64
Is there a solution for this?, thanks.