Sign in to follow this  
damaz

roleplay Rage Roleplay - The Best Place For Roleplay

xlQYzTR.png

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone and welcome to all the new and familiar faces joining the Discord. We've hit 300 members now and are growing quickly! Myself and Sparx have been working very hard on development and are getting closer and closer to having a playable gamemode. It's exciting watching it turn into something you can join and actually roleplay on, after coming this far from scratch! Lately, we have been working on separate things; I have been working on the trucking system, finishing up the vehicle script including modifications to your vehicles, spawning menus and smaller things to make your life easier. I've also been working on the phones and am at the point where I can put them in game. I hit a small barricade with the YouTube app on the phone which is upsetting and I'm not sure if the YouTube API will allow it. Anyway, it's not long now until we have something playable and can start seriously considering exactly when to release; sometime in the coming two months. Here are some screenshots that show off what we've been working on...

LINK TO DEV LOG

https://forum.rage-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=372

DISCORD

https://discord.rage-rp.com

Edited by sparx
  • Like 1
  • Mask 1

20 minutes ago, sparx said:

xlQYzTR.png

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone and welcome to all the new and familiar faces joining the Discord. We've hit 300 members now and are growing quickly! Myself and Sparx have been working very hard on development and are getting closer and closer to having a playable gamemode. It's exciting watching it turn into something you can join and actually roleplay on, after coming this far from scratch! Lately, we have been working on separate things; I have been working on the trucking system, finishing up the vehicle script including modifications to your vehicles, spawning menus and smaller things to make your life easier. I've also been working on the phones and am at the point where I can put them in game. I hit a small barricade with the YouTube app on the phone which is upsetting and I'm not sure if the YouTube API will allow it. Anyway, it's not long now until we have something playable and can start seriously considering exactly when to release; sometime in the coming two months. Here are some screenshots that show off what we've been working on...

LINK TO DEV LOG

https://forum.rage-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=372

DISCORD

https://discord.rage-rp.com

Great dev log, check it out ladies and gents!

I've been wondering what made you come up with the name 'Rage Roleplay' as I know you've had different names in the past. It makes it sound like you've just used the name Rage to sound more 'official' in some way imo.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MrPancakers said:

I've been wondering what made you come up with the name 'Rage Roleplay' as I know you've had different names in the past. It makes it sound like you've just used the name Rage to sound more 'official' in some way imo.

Making it sound more official was not apart of our intentions. We were brainstorming names and simply got stuck and liked the sound of 'Rage Roleplay' due to the amazing features provided by the Rage Engine and the meaning of the word 'Rage' itself. And a simple name that is straight to the point is great. 

• Like 1

look forward to using your server for target practice......... keep up good work............