this is a part of my server config.

"language": "de"

but the server is still GB...

Am im doing anything wrong?

TobseN

Am 31.1.2019 um 16:36 schrieb Geramy92:

You have to set language to "ge" - don't know why it is "ge" but it is :D

german

"deutsch" is even a German word. Ragemp is written in English.

@GangstaSunny that would be right if language code would be set like that in international sense but it isn't

There is an standarization what are the language codes (defined by an ISO thingy like always) like you can read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes

So in every software you either have 3 code letters than it is "ger" or if two "de"

That's why I said -  I don't know why because it breaks with that standard way how to do it in software 🙂

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Geramy92:

@GangstaSunny that would be right if language code would be set like that in international sense but it isn't

There is an standarization what are the language codes (defined by an ISO thingy like always) like you can read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes

So in every software you either have 3 code letters than it is "ger" or if two "de"

That's why I said -  I don't know why because it breaks with that standard way how to do it in software 🙂

True. Maybe a typo.

However, at this time "ge" is german. Maybe @ragempdev will change it in further updates(?).