About This File
- Nice and clean UI
- Save maps (as json)
- Load maps to continue your work.
Spawn objects / markers /
- Fast search in a list of thousands of objects (200ms maximum)
- F to show/hide cursor
- WASD to move, Q/E for up or down
- Mouse click on an object with the crosshair (not cursor) to select it
- Arrow keys to move entity
- PG Up / PG Down move entity up/down
- CTRL + Arrow keys to rotate, CTRL + PG UP/ PG DOWN to rotate on X vector
- Hold Alt to rotate/move entities or yourself slowly
- Hold Shift to rotate/move entities or yourself faster
- CTRL + C to duplicate entity
- Delete to destroy
- F5 to open a list of all entities in the map, clicking an item will select it, some objects can only be selected from this menu.
- F4 to stop freecam and move your character around
For installation, don't forget to require `./map-editor` in your client_packages
Maps are saved in the root "maps" folder
Credits for @Morbo for his noclip camera.
Thanks to Fenrir for support
this map editor is a work of fiction, if there's similarities between this and MTA's map editor then its purely a coincidence.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
Fixed a conflict with entities created by other scripts
Slowed down movement and Alt movement
"update client index.js only"