About This File
- RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 and above
- Currency API (define a currency named "cash" after installing)
- Put the files you downloaded in their respective places
- Add require('cashregisters') to client_packages/index.js
- All done
The config.json file can be found inside packages/cashregisters/json/.
minShotReward, maxShotReward: Minimum and maximum amount of cash a cash register will drop when shot, default values are 20 (min) and 60 (max).
minEmptyReward, maxEmptyReward: Minimum and maximum amount of cash a player will get from emptying a cash register by pressing interaction key in front of it, default values are 70 (min) and 120 (max).
cashLife: Milliseconds a cash drop from a cash register will stay for, default value is 30000. (30 seconds)
cashRegisterCooldown: Milliseconds that need to pass before a cash register is available for robbery again, default value is 300000. (5 minutes)
createBlips: Whether cash registers will have a blip/icon on the map, default value is true.
- Emptied cash registers won't open like in the video, it was removed due to the issues it caused. You'll see a red "Robbed" label instead.
- Shooting at the cash registers without aiming in first person mode can be inaccurate at times.
- Since this resource hides the game's cash registers, if you play on a server that uses this resource then connect to a server that doesn't use this resource without restarting GTAV, cash registers will most likely be invisible.
- Credits to GTA Wiki for the preview image.
- Available on GitHub: https://github.com/root-cause/ragemp-cash-registers