About This File
Project not maintained anymore, feel to continue it by yourself.
The most recent version (with some fix) is on github, link below!
Hi all, after some times letting this GM getting dust, I decided to release it to public.
It may not be developed with the best methods, but still it is working very well.
Here is a list of the differents systems available:
For civil players:
- Rob a shop (24/7 / Ammunation for now)
- Have a job (Hacker only for now)
- Earn XP from doing hacking
- Buy stuff at 24/7 that heals you (Apple...)
- Arrest a player (Civil only with wanted level)
- Be a SWAT or in FBI (If player has access to thoses teams)
- Cuff a player (Preventing him from running / jump / use car direction)
What everybody can do:
- Buy a car / boat / helicopter
- Use teleporters (The only teleporters are in SWAT car park, can be added in DB)
- Withdraw / deposit money in ATM
- Custom your car (In theory working with every kind of vehicle)
What admins can do:
- Create a vehicle
- Create a temporary vehicle (As vehicle bought in car shop)
- Edit a vehicle
- Save vehicle data
- Respawn Cars
- Create Faction / SpawnPoint for a faction / A Skin for a faction / Biz / ATM / Label
- Teleport to pos
- Edit a player
Teleporters are saved in the database, and have different options, like :
- Reversible (Has another tp to come back)
- Change dimension of player
- TP vehicle or not
- Usable for a faction only
- Save vehicle mods
- Vehicle only for a faction
- Vehicle locked
- Vehicle plate
- Vehicle dimension
What are spawnpoints ?
Spawnpoints are used for factions, it is the spawnpoints for a faction, and not for a SKIN.
How to add skin into a faction?
Doing /acreate ped
Some commands still exist as:
- /acreate [faction/biz/label/ped/spawnpoint] (Showing a modal to complete & create)
- /aveh (Showing a modal to know what you want to do.
- /aplayer [PLAYER ID] (Showing a modal to know what you want to do)
Differents admin levels:
There is 3 differents level of admin:
- Edit (Edit a player / car)
- Blame (Kick / Ban / Blame)
- See (Spectate / Player infos...)
There is no admin command for moderate.
Car shop is VERY easy to create, i think i'll do another ressource to show how it is simple & share it.
All you have to know is the vehicle classes, in packages/gamemode/data/vehicle_shop.json
And create a car shop in config.json (Very easy to understand look at it).
All mods prices can be modified in gamemode/data/custom_prices.json, by mod ID & Index.
But this system is not optimized at all, and must be reworked.
There is also a log system, that log everytime you connect / disconnect.
Install npm dependencies:
Can't find module MySQL:
- You must have installed NodeJS & NPM
- Then go to your server folder and type in cmd this: "npm install mysql"
As suggested, If you have any bugs found, suggestions... just see this:
https://github.com/Protocole63/RageMP-Gamemode-Cops-Robber/issues -- I would be happy to fix it or add the stuff you suggest.
- Me for the scripts
- GamingMaster Library - NativeUI
- RootCause library - Level - better Notificaitons - Scaleform messages
- Micky5991 for vehicles hashes & mods... (https://github.com/Micky5991/GT-MP-vehicleInfo/releases)
What's New in Version 0.1 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.